Brit of Gold Digger comics
Thanks for the edit to Brittany Diggers article. There is a question at Talk:Brittany Diggers and I'm hoping for some opinions to be posted there. --EarthFurst 16:47, 13 January 2012 (EST)
Thanks so much for cleaning up my WikiFur pages! In the future, I'll use one of those edited pages as a template to make sure everything's done properly. I also have a question, actually. How do you want me to do the book summaries, because I noticed you've removed the ones I had put up. Thanks again! --Alflor 21:31, 23 February 2012 (EST)
I am the headwiz of Pokemon Slide. I don't understand why you flagged my article as needing cleanup. If you're asking if the backstory is a quotation from some published work, then no, it's not; it's my own personal creation. If you still feel that the article needs cleanup, please elaborate. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Istanbul (talk • contribs) .
- Moving discussion to Talk:Pokémon Slide. -- 13:23, 22 June 2012 (EDT)
Recent Photo Deletions
Would setting in the description that the Photos are all from furaffinity, and fall under puplic domain? Or are we considering that this falls under creative commons law? im just kinda wondering why the sudden mass deletion of anything i have posted up to help expand visual info on fursuiters. Let me know specifically what you are wanting me to say on the description so i can get it right the next time. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wolfangel slade (talk • contribs) .
- Hi, public domain is a specific copyright status and creative commons is a specific license. Neither can be assumed from where the image is found. Basically, we need permission (from the artist or photographer in most cases) to use an image on WikiFur. -- Sine 17:34, 1 August 2012 (EDT)
So how should i show that they indeed gave me permission to post the picture?
I noticed most of the biographies I write are labeled as not having references and are not in the proper style or something, how can I fix all of that? --jalgo 17:24, 10 August 2012 (PST)
- I'll quote the template: "Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help." If things are stil unclear, the best place to ask for help is the discussion page of one of the articles help is wanted with. -- Sine 16:33, 11 August 2012 (EDT)
"File:Califur 7 Pass.jpg"
No problem - I'll do a run through of the GoH's and add references :)
Two quick questions - firstly, I added the ScotiaCon GoH category using the UK spelling ("honour") - does it need rearranging to use the US spelling apparently used everywhere else ? Secondly, I notice you removed the template from ScotiaCon 2011 - are these no longer used for convention articles, or just not in this instance, as I notice that the yearly ConFuzzled and AnthroCon articles still make use of them. Bezel 17:33, 31 August 2012 (EDT)
- Thank you!
- Guest of honor categories use whichever spelling or term the convention uses, so if ScotiaCon refers to guests of honour, that is indeed the correct spelling for the category.
- The convention infobox template never got agreement on usage, and has been suggested for deletion. -- Sine 17:38, 31 August 2012 (EDT)
The dangers of file deletion
Please be very careful deleting files which are listed as "unused" or which appear to be smaller duplicates. The algorithm for this only looks at files which are linked to by articles and does not detect custom-made indexed thumbnails used to reduce bandwidth, files uploaded for use in CSS (we lost the LJ link icons and a toolbar icon), etc. We don't actually save any space on files which are deleted anyway, because they are kept around for archive purposes. --GreenReaper(talk) 14:57, 3 September 2012 (EDT)
- Noted! -- Sine 16:06, 3 September 2012 (EDT)
Okay, I'm sorry, just I couldn't resist...
I'll come clean, I am Fox Azure. I did it because, well, about 70% of that article is outright BS. I don't know who wrote that crap, but I just got sick of seeing/hearing about the misinfo on that page. A lot of crucial material is wrong, like my legal name, where I work, and where I live (not that I really have any problems with that, I don't want stalkers!) I guess I'd just like it to be more accurate. Perhaps if I had the humility to make an account I'd properly correct the page... But who edits their own pages anyway? Isn't that supposed to be someone elses job?
Again, apologies for the troll, I got a kick out of it. Now what can we do about this page?
PS. More professional, more straight to the point, you know? That's all I want... T_T
Alright, there, I did it... Same IP. I just had to get that off my chest.