User talk:Siege/Archive 2006Q234
This is an archive page, covering old topics and conversations. Please do not edit this page. If you want to discuss something found here, please copy and paste it as a new thread in my root talk page. Thanks. -- Siege(talk) 07:09, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Testing new sigline
Thanks for the link fix, i was slapping it in on my way to school and hadn't had time to look up the proper format. Now i know. -- Amar Shadowpaws 20:08, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
- No problem. "WP:" works as well, but has to be capitalised. -- Siege(talk) 08:39, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
On the recent vandalism
Well, I hope you, and all the other users of this wiki are enjoying the show. I plan to keep it up for quite a while, maybe I'll actually do some real damage tomorrow. Welcome to hell, get some morals and maybe you won't have to deal with this again.
"Fuck with your master, die that much faster"
I'll be back tomorrow :D
- Yeah, whatever. Keep finding those proxies, and we'll keep banning them. -- Siege(talk) 06:14, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
I've decided to take a continuing break from WikiFur, since events in my life are pushing crosswise against each other, and something has to give. I'll be back now and then to poke at things, but until I have some free energy to devote myself here, I won't be around full-time anymore.
about the ED article
Wikipedia said that was his real name,and ED was complaining that Wikifur could not get the founders name right. Are you saying that was his real name? -- 15:52, 21 June 2006 User:126.96.36.199
- The ED was founded on the principle of mocking everyone. It's not that we can't get the guy's name right; it's that there hasn't been an authoritative source who has come to us to get it fixed if we're wrong. Leave a message with GreenReaper about that, would you? -- Siege(talk) 03:11, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
i rember u tlaken about phantom limb and hwo they seem to move things if u have them or they they cna be nonexstice or any where imbetween well this mornin i felt like it was broke because where i usally feel my phantom limb i had a great pain and it was comin from soemwhere not on my body it stopen around 2pm and started at 6 am. iw as wonderin if u could tell me mroe on phatom limbs
--Whinis 02:38, 11 July 2006 (UTC) whinis man who else
- I don't know much more than what I've already told you. A very quick Google search brings up [all kinds of mailing lists] where you might be able to get more and better advice. -- Siege(talk) 03:01, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
Lynx Wylde clean up
Hey Siege, thanks for the clean up on the Lynx Wylde page, if you have any suggestions or ideas for other Extinctioners character pages, let me know, thanks - RVDDP2501 17:14, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
about your edit to Tooth and Claw
- It's hard to know what to change. When an article is marked for cleanup, that's kind of a vague thing to go on. Hard to know what is "higher standard of quality" and what isn't. I figured my opinion of Victorian novels was the problem (only because it's true :-), but I was afraid I might've given away too much of the story, too. When I added Anonymous Rex (novel), I included some details and it ended up like an advertisement. I think I was afraid of that again so I over-edited. The article feels more balanced now with those details back in there, so thanks.--Tagenar 01:13, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
re: 20% autistic?
This information was based on the findings of a doctor that Kitetsu was appointed to around last year. The doc concluded that Kitetsu suffers from "High-functioning autism", in which the autism is 20%.
- I see, thank you. -- Siege(talk) 14:49, 5 August 2006 (UTC)