Regarding your article about Silvermoon Lonewolf
Hi. There's some pretty nasty accusations in the article on Silvermoon Lonewolf. If you'd like those to remain in the article, we're going to have to ask for some evidence that the things you say happened actually happened.
- There is nothing on there that he did not admit to in the documentary in which he appeared. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Sgatsby (talk • contribs) .
- Ah, but here's the problem. Looking at the page for OMGWTF! Furries, it states that is a "mock documentry". Having not seen the video, I'm wondering if he might have been sarcastic or joking. Also, it should be pointed that just because he says he did something, does not necessarily make it true. What we're looking for is more along the lines of eye witness accounts to any of the incidents. Links to LJ or Usenet posts from witnesses would be sufficient for that. --Giza 16:05, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- Edited to be "according to his claims" until further evidence can be obtained. == User:Sgatsby
- Works for me, thanks. --Giza 00:16, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
Could you provide any more information on this, maybe some references? I find it hard to believe that there is a furry convention that has nothing online about it. --GreenReaper(talk) 00:43, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
Regarding your recent edits
Let us know if you have any questions. --Giza 15:39, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
- Not sure what the problems are on the Kemeeleon article, but I'll remember to provide sources in the future for the rest. I'm still getting the hang of this. Thanks! --User:SGatsby
- Regarding Kemeeleon, I think the most questionable parts are "that resulted in a daring escape through a window of Stony Brook University's Old Chemistry Building", and "Furry conspiracy theorists, such as The Drama Initiative, had a field day with this". We'd like some confirming source that these are actual events. While we don't follow "No original research" as strictly as Wikipedia, we do have limits. --Rat 03:26, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
- The "daring escape" Kage himself or any of the eyewitnesses can back me up on. Granted, the window in question was a first story one with the ground a scant three feet away, but it was daring nonetheless. The conspiracy theorist line is, if taken into context, a joke. Why would the hotel be marked for destruction right after Kemeeleon's first convention there, if it wasn't a massive coverup? --User:SGatsby
- I don't think that making jokes like that are really apppropriate here. We're trying to write an encyclopedia of the Furry Fandom, and just as you wouldn't find in jokes being made in Encyclopedia Britannica, we're trying to avoid them here too. --Giza 12:56, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing that out. I've removed it from that article. --Giza 01:15, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
Slim or S?
When you started the article about yourself .. you placed it at S. Gatsby. When you started the OMGWTF! Furries II article you put yourself in as Slim Gatsby. Do you prefer the article stay at S. Gatsby or that it be moved to Slim Gatsby ? --EarthFurst 07:41, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
Signatures and talk pages edits
I noticed that you were having trouble with signatures - ~~~ can be used to make one, or ~~~~ to add the date as well. Also, I would suggest not blanking pages where people are commenting on your edits, like this one. It makes it look like you have something to hide. --GreenReaper(talk) 06:40, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I blanked the pae because all of the comments are about a year or so old. Is there any way to archive them? Thanks for the coding advice (I'm trying to figure out the coding system, its really a pain in the ass having to know a seperate one for HTML, forums, LJ, and now a Wiki too... oy...) ;D Sgatsby 07:30, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Sure. Just make a link with a preceding slash like [[/Archive1|Archive 1]] at the top of this page, preview the page, open that link in a new tab or window, cut and paste the page contents to be archived into that new page, and save it, then save the original. If you want to get fancy, you might want to try floating it right in a box, like the one here. --GreenReaper(talk) 07:36, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm going to have to try that later. Unfortunately, its bedtime. For now, I'm just happy to be able to sign in four easy keystrokes. =D (erm, emoticons are allowed, right?) Sgatsby 07:43, 27 March 2007 (UTC)