User talk:Royal Scottish
If you're creating a new article on someone, it isn't necessary to put them on the "Category:People/People to add" list first.
--Higgs Raccoon 19:29, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
Honestly dude I'd just like you delete Royal-Sovereign, Volk, and Phillipe. I can hardly be considered in the fandom now, I wrote that stuff like four years ago and virtually none of it means anything to me anymore. I'd appreciate if at all possible just deleting those pages. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to talk to me more, thanks. Royal Scottish 21:09, 22 August 2013 (EDT)RoyalSovereign
- I will send you an FA note for confirmation, Volk's personal exclusion must be made by himself, not via third parties (with exceptions), and Phillipe is a public piece work, not something that can be (normally) excluded. - Spirou 21:21, 22 August 2013 (EDT)
- If you wish with go ahead with the article exclusion, you need to respond to that FA note I sent you, please, and no, Volk needs to initially contact us for exclusion, sorry. - Spirou 02:24, 23 August 2013 (EDT)
- I received no such note. My FA account is Royal-Sovereign in case you sent it to the wrong place. Royal Scottish 10:21, 23 August 2013 (EDT)RoyalScottish
- Fine, don't reply. Going ahead with requested exclusion as requested. Reminder, Volk needs to make the exclusion request himself, and the deletion of your public works is still in debate. - Spirou 18:11, 23 August 2013 (EDT)
Exclusion request from subject
Page Deletion II (Blanking of articles)
Hi Royal Scottish, you have recently blanked or removed lots of information from the article Aux Chiens, which was reverted by another editor. If you are Aux Chiens and wish to be excluded from WikiFur, you can request personal exclusion. Note that to remove incorrect or private info, you don't need to request personal exclusion; see alternatives.
I am becoming extremely frustrated with my apparent inability to have all information about my abandoned blanked off of my personal page. If you can't respect my desire to have a clean and new fresh start to things, then personally exclude me, Aux Chiens. Thanks. Royal Scottish (talk) 00:06, 10 April 2015 (EDT)RoyalScottish
- Good, you can follow the Personal exclusion procedure. Hopefully this time you will do so. - Spirou (talk) 00:12, 10 April 2015 (EDT)
- WikiFur's articles are the fandom's property, not your own. You're welcome to contribute to them - as others are - but your ability to censor them is limited by what other editors will accept (usually real-life information), which is why we have that big warning by the save button. While you may have moved on from projects, that is no reason for us not to retain some coverage of them; we would want to cover your newer efforts, too. For those who cannot accept this, we offer personal exclusion as a courtesy; but we will generally not accept partial coverage. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:47, 10 April 2015 (EDT)