Hi there, Réizàr, and welcome to WikiFur! Thanks for your contributions to the article about yourself. Let me know if you need any help not already provided. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 09:59, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome and comments. I got tagged for cleanup for my article, but I'm not exactly sure where I should start looking to clean it up. Any thoughts? --User:Réizàr
- You'd have to ask User:DuncanDaHusky about that, since he tagged it. However, this passage does spring to mind as one example:
- His most noticeable feature is the moon-and-star tattoo on the back of his left hand, but when asked for a meaning, the most one can expect of the enigmatic weretiger is a sliht shrug, not out of rudeness, but because he has yet to find an actual meaning for it beyond something he drew one day in a fit of boredom.
- It's an encyclopedia article, not a MUCK character description. It could just as easily be something like "His most noticeable feature is the moon-and-star tattoo on the back of his left hand, which has no inherent meaning." There's no call to be mysterious about it. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 23:59, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. Odd though; that's been there for a while, and I was referring to myself IRL. I'll look it over though, and think of a way to simplify it. Thanks.
- That's just an example of something that popped out at me. He might have been looking at at something else. Given the size of WikiFur, not all people will have read all articles, and so they may come across something that they disagree with that they'd also have disagreed with beforehand. They may also have a threshold before they actually do something about it. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:00, 9 June 2006 (UTC)