Hey guys. I'm new here, I was playing the game "where is my name on Internet" and I see that someone made an entry of me here. There is a lot of bad info on the page, for example I'm an therian not a furry. So bear with me while I edit the page about me. Any questions you can contact me here (but I won't come often) or by my email.
New page for Lobocursor Lyceus, HELP!
I am new here, somebody made a stub of me here but with wrong information. Trying to be less solitary, I think that maybe I need to correct the page by myself. I just finished so I hope you can check it and approve it or else. My changes do not show in my friends machines but only for me. :(
I hope you can check the page and help me with this. Thank you in advance! :) Pd. this is the page Lobocursor_Lyceus
- Hi Lobocursor. Thanks for taking the time to contribute to WikiFur! Editors have already had at the article, but here's a few comments:
- File:Lyceus Wikifur.jpg doesn't mention who the artist is, which we would like to do. If it is by you, just adding "by himself" is fine.
- We generally don't mention copyright of a character because it is implicit. (Registered trademarks do get mentioned, but more because there is other information that comes with that, and references.)
- The "admin comment" you mentioned in an edit summary was probably an attempt by Spirou to distill your own comment (". . . failed attempt to made a comic strip and novel with them").
- Use of "show preview" and edit summaries for each saved edit are a good idea (we're not always perfect here, either :-).
- You can sign your name and the date on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~), or use three for just your name, five for just the date.
- Edits are meant to be visible immediately, but sometimes are cached, especially for visitors. I've cleared the cache of the page on our servers, although it may still not be visible for a few hours at your friends' end. --GreenReaper(talk) 04:14, 29 June 2013 (EDT)
Greetings Lobocursor. Just received a Twitter note by a third party that indicated that "you" may have felt that somebody had created a bogus Wikifur article about "Lobocursor" (posted @09:17am on June 29, 2013).
Since you, as user Lobocursor, have added additional information to the original article on June 28, 2013 from 21:32pm to 23:32pm, and on June 29, 2013 from 00:50am to 01:27am, the question is then the following: Are you (user Lobocursor on Wikifur) the same Lobocursor as on Twitter?. If not, and the the Twitter Lobocursor is the real one, your edits may be reversed, and you may be banned from further edits.
But if you are both one and the same, why the claim eight hours later after your last edit that the article is now "bogus"?. Please, any additional information about this will be helpful on sorting this situation out. Thank you - Spirou 13:50, 29 June 2013 (EDT)
English is not my first language, so please clam down. I found the original article added by some raccoon guy. In that article it says that I am furry when I am therian. And described vaguely me (wolf with stripes). That and only that entry is the bogus one.
The post on twitter was a bad joke for Bailiff Merimar like say "looky I have a wikifur entry too". But my jokes seems to be odd with my bad English.
I posted in my twitter account a note about that the wikifur article *was* bogus but not anymore. Maybe it was bad written, the present is the correct one. Also I want to thank you and the team of wikifur for correct my English grammar.
I understand that you have the defenses on, since even the news of the attacks of encyclopedia dramatica, 4chan and something awuful to your site came to my cave.
I hope this note clarifies all. Sorry the mess.
Lobocursor 17:05, 29 June 2013 (EDT) Lobocursor
Account and page deletion
It was funny when you guys crawled some information about me and my projects, and I came for fix the info. Sadly, when I opened a FurAffinity account I didn't knew that the furry drama would attack me. I gain some haters for several pointview issues (not made porn, being Christian, etc) so the page here at wikifur is a magnet for them for bother me in my online accounts. So please I request that you remove and lock both my page and my account. For proof this is not a mistake I left a note in my twitter account (@lobocursor) and a journal my FurAffinity page (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lobocursor/)
The account to remove is "Lobocursor" and the page is http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Lobocursor_Lyceus
Thank you in advice. Lobocursor Lyceus
- Messages confirmed. Article excluded/files deleted as requested. - Spirou 20:28, 12 April 2014 (EDT)