...I'm actually on Wikifur. I have no idea how in the name of Amid Buddha and all that is correct in the world I'm here but... this is.. new.
I don't know who even made this page for me and I guess I'm.. honored and all that. Don't know what to put here.
- Welcome! That would be me; no particular story behind it, I simply tend to create stubs for people, usually for artists from link-hopping around VCL or deviantART. While I'd feel odd contacting random people directly, I enjoy happening across some basic information and putting it in, and it's great when that lures people to Wikifur! Glad to have you here. -- Sine 23:31, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh..well...thank you!
- I was looking for the person who created this for me as I was asking Mwalimu Shisho about it and trying to find who it was that came up with this for me.
- You're very welcome. By the way, you can sign what you say here with ~~~~ (four tildes). That automatically puts in your username and a the date and time. -- Sine 00:25, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
All right. I think I get it now. Thank you.
Um..I don't know if you're allowed to state this but..I just have a few questions as I'm new to this and giving that Thanksgiving holiday is coming up at the time, thi sshould give me something to do.
It is allowed to put down roughly a almost biblical in length entry here? Since I'm hear I might as well see if I can set up goal for the longest wikifur entry on the site.
Which would then prompt the question, if you're able to state, what IS the longest wikifur entry on the site?
It's a lion thing mind you. LightLion 21:27, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- It depends on how much you have to say about yourself, and how much of it is of interest and relevant for an encyclopedic article.
- You can see a list of the longest pages at Special:Longpages. The longest article is currently Tails, which is about the Sonic the Hedgehog character. The longest article about a person is Sibe, and you probably wouldn't want to do the kinds of things he did to get an article of that length. Tales of the Questor used to be the longest before it got split into three articles. --mwalimu 19:05, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
Wasn't expecting you to respond to this one Mwalimu Shisho~
And it's more or less a silly little bet I made with my brother that I'd try to acomplish. I'll probably explain that a little later on a journal entry or mail you about it.
After reading Sibe's article..even though I've never heard of the guy that's.. an article that sounds less flattering than I'd ever want mine to be. [Not to mention some of the things he's done seems he was trying his absolute hardest to be obscene.]
I'm also doing this for fun as, hey, it's roughly my article. I figure it's only enjoyable if I make it that way.
If I don't do anything with it, of course it stays looking lame. Might as well do something with it since it IS talking about me and all, roughly speaking~ —The preceding unsigned comment was added by LightLion (talk • contribs) .
- Sibe's article is the exception - I'm pleased to say that out of over a thousand articles about individual furry fans, there are only a handful that are generally negative.
- One other thing worth pointing out is the distinction between the article about you and the user page. Light Lion is the article about you and should generally be factual, neutral, and like the rest of the articles on WikiFur, anyone can edit it. User:LightLion is your userpage, where you can say whatever you like about yourself, be silly, or wax philosophical if you wish, and for the most part is for you edit and maintain as you see fit.
- Have fun, and good to see you here! --mwalimu 01:54, 23 November 2006 (UTC)