Hi there and welcome to WikiFur! I've made a few changes to both your autobiographical article and your own user page. Since you are currently learning style, :) here are the main changes for you to note for the future:
- Removed the emotions in article – Remember articles is a piece of factual writing about something. It should try to use clear concise words and not contain any 'internet speak' or emoticons. Using such things are ok on your User: page or pages elsewhere such as pages in WikiFur: and on talk pages. ;)
- You don't need to make links to pages that arn't in some way connected to furry. If you want to reference them and they have a Wikipedia page, use [[Wikipedia:Article name|words to appear]] to link to that. If an item is a book, TV show, movie, etc, place its name in italics.
- Bulleted lists don't need double spacing to make a new line, they will automatically make a new line. Likewise the first paragraph after the end of a bulleted list will automatically appear on a new line.
- Don't forget to categorise your articles, place a [[Category:Category name]] to place a link to that category at the bottom of the article, and automatically list an item in that category. You can find a list of all the main categories here.
Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to leave a message at the bottom of my talk page or any other administrator's talk page. Happy Editing! --Nidonocu - talk 21:27, 16 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Thanks, I guess
-Kiyo Thanks for editing my page, I guess. That's one thing that drives me insane about wiki-anything, anyone can edit it without the permission of the original poster.
- Well.. one of the things about wiki is that you do have to give up the right to own what you write here so..anything you right becomes property of everything. Therefor everything has the right to view it (people can't delete it just cause they don't like it) and edit it to make it better. The Wiki community will always stop people from making bad edits so you don't have to worry about any good parts of your work being lost. ^_^
- For example, I just fixed the link to your user page just now in your first post to me. Remember internal links, place a pipe | between the 'page name' and the 'displayed word'. ^^; And I've also formatted that nice picture you uploaded so its got a boarder and thumbnailed. :) Happy Editing! --Nidonocu - talk 23:45, 3 Oct 2005 (UTC)