User talk:Kitsune Warui
I was just wondering if anyone here also writes stories and if there is a way to upload them?
I'm writing a furry based story but it isn't for children to read becuase of some of the events and a certain amount of sexual relations.
If there is anyways I'd love to put up new chapters as I finish them.
I love to show my work although I don't believe it's that great but it's a good way to get opinions and ideas. All of the Furries in the story are based on people's (My freinds mainly) fursonas. So It's an actual implication of how we act. It's not that great at the begging of it.
Well thank you for any time I wasted.
- Hmm. Interesting idea. You could try upload them as subpages of your user page (e.g. User:Kitsune Warui/Story Title/Chapter 1) and then link that from your user page, and invite discussion on the talk pages. A small image (say Image:Censor_MA.png/Image:Censor_MA_button.png or Image:Censor_NC17.png/Image:Censor_NC17_button.png) next to the link should be sufficient - we're not restricted to material only suitable for minors.
- (if anyone else has opinions, feel free to chime in, as we've not had this before :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 15:12, 23 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I don't quite understand what you saying about the image. Do you mean put it in the text?
- Sorry I'm a little confused by this.
- I'd suggest reviewing What Wikifur is not. I don't mind the occasional article that might be important to someone (I've got a couple posted myself), but I'm not sure if we should be offering archive space for ongoing stories or other fictional works. As to the image thing, I believe the suggestion was to use one of the Censorship Panda images in a links section of your User page, so that people who want to read your work will see that it's meant for mature readers. -- Siege 22:15, 23 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Okay then. Well it's also on Yiffstar as Furries university. If you want to read it then. I don't want to do anything that will break any rules. So I'll just say that.