User talk:Higgs Raccoon
Archives of old stuff
- Archive 1 (August 26th, 2006 - July 18th, 2007)
- Archive 2 (July 19th, 2007 - August 25, 2008)
- Archive 3 (August 25, 2008 - February 1, 2010)
- Archive 4 (February 1, 2010 - August 21, 2011)
- Archive 5 (August 21, 2011 - July 6, 2012)
- Archive 6 (July 6, 2012 - August 20, 2013)
- Archive 7 (August 20, 2013 - June 12, 2015)
(new discussions should go at the bottom of the page)
Verification of Fixes
Hi, this is Stonulf. I think I'm entering this message properly. (If this isn't the proper way to contact you, please feel free to correct me). I've made an account, but I made my userpage first (not exactly my shining moment). I see that you have added me as a contributor on my userpage. Does this essentially make me the owner of that page? Or is there a separate process that i'll need to go through?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Stonulf (talk • contribs) .
- Hi, Stonulf. There are two pages with quite different purposes. The page User:Stonulf is your User Page. That's a page where you can put whatever you want (within reason), and format things however you like. You can think of it as your personal page. On the other hand, the page Stonulf is an Article, which is owned by the entire community and may be (will be) edited by anyone at any time.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 20:06, 11 June 2015 (EDT)
- Ok. Can I transfer the content of that article onto my userpage, then delete (or have you delete) the article? I'd like to come to the end result of having just one page for myself.
sry for my short fuse, Higgs. no, he is still alive,. tube was taken out at 8. He is heavily sedated, so he doesnt respond if i talk to him, but he feels no pain. All local close friends came to see one last time last nite to say their goodbyes. Now we can onlywait -Spirou (talk) 15:24, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- No problem, Spirou. Sorry about the mistake - I was acting on the original version of the Flayrah article, which was inaccurate. I certainly wasn't trying to cause you distress or disrespect Doug in any way.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 15:42, 23 June 2015 (EDT)