Please bear in mind that this is an encyclopedia, not an ad or image board. If you would like to create a neutral article about the Gay Furry Club, similar to that of the Gay Yiffy Club, you are welcome to start by clicking the red link.
You have vandalized or made non-serious edits to this wiki. Please stop. Vandalism is reverted immediately upon being discovered. We normally welcome anyone to edit, but if you continue to vandalize you will be blocked from editing.
The Page was created as an ad not for an encyclopedia. I do not want my name used in any wikifur pages. Please delete my name off the page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by GFC (talk • contribs) .
- If you create an article about a public accessible furry area or site, it becomes "Public Knowledge". This type of articles are, as the norm, non-deletable. Private user articles are the only ones that we must accept request for exclusion - Spirou 18:57, 25 November 2011 (EST)
- Your article (JaseWolf Wylie) is already excluded. The name on the GFC article is "Public Knowledge", i.e. people already on fandom and Second Life know this information, its part of Google, forums and sites as data. People don't known who you are (Protected personal article), but the web indicates that you were the founder go GFC, that's all - Spirou 19:12, 25 November 2011 (EST)
- My Name JaseWolf Wylie is still on my Gay Furry Club wiki page and all i'm asking is for my name to be removed from the page. I do not want my name on the page at all due to privacy reasons. I have been getting mass messages in second life regarding the GFC. That is why I no longer want my name on the page. Skunkpower left ownership this is why I have been getting mass messages. I request my name off the page or for the page to be excluded due to my name being on the page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by JaseWolf Wylie (talk • contribs) .
- I will pass the case along for resolution,... And (A) Next time, properly think what you submit information wise, if you're so concerned about privacy, and (B) Vandalizing the Wiki is not going to endear you with prompt assistance of help - Spirou 19:33, 25 November 2011 (EST)
- Removing name from article until final resolution of case - Spirou 19:39, 25 November 2011 (EST)
- I do not personally see a basis for removal. Personal exclusion is intended to remove personal details such as real life name and address, and to ensure that you are not misrepesented personally. It is not intended to suppress the fact that you created a popular club on Second Life. If you are receiving messages on Second Life which you do not wish to receive, and cannot block, the appropriate people to contact about it would be Linden Lab. --GreenReaper(talk) 21:34, 25 November 2011 (EST)
I see a basis for removal. JaseWolf is my real name and I request my name not to be used on wikifur. I request my name to be removed from my Gay Furry Club Page or I request personal exclusion. People have been contacting me about the Gay Furry Club from wikifur. To stop further messages I request my name to be removed from the page.
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/WikiFur:Copyrights according to the wikifur copyrights I have the right to edit, alter or to remove my work. All I am asking is for the removal of my name to stop messages. People have been messaging me in second life from wikifur. Wikifur is the source of the problem.
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/WikiFur:Personal_exclusion according to the wikifur personal exclusion real name, instant messenger accounts and similar contact details can simply be removed without asking for full exclusion. A Second Life Name is a similar contact detail which I ask again for my name JaseWolf Wylie on my page Gay Fury Club to be removed. Thanks Please Remove my name JaseWolf Wylie from my page Gay Furry Club since a second life name is a similar contact detail like an instant messenger.
- To repeat what has been said privately: you don't have property rights over the use of your name on Second Life; it merely is a fact. We are willing to avoid the use of real-life names, but it is unreasonable to expect yourself to be "removed from history" in such a way that you cannot be identified at all. As for JaseWolf being your real-life name . . . I really don't buy that, to be honest. Got any proof?
- As a separate matter, when you submit text to WikiFur, it is freely licensed so that anybody can edit or alter your work - or to redistribute it at will - even if you later wish you hadn't done that. That is what the text on the copyrights page is intended to explain. The prevention of "take-backs" is key to having a working wiki; our contributors need to be sure they are not at legal risk, and that they can rely on their own work not being invalidated.
- You are blaming WikiFur for the actions of others. We are merely providing information about the past ownership of the GYC. If you have problems with people talking to you about it, why not simply tell them not to contact you about it in your user profile - perhaps at the part where you invite people to message you? --GreenReaper(talk) 02:29, 26 November 2011 (EST)
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/WikiFur:Personal_exclusion according to the wikifur personal exclusion real name, instant messenger accounts and similar contact details can simply be removed without asking for full exclusion. A Second Life Name is a similar contact detail like a messenger. which I ask again for my name JaseWolf Wylie on my page Gay Fury Club to be removed. JaseWolf Wylie is my second life name which I would like to have removed from my Gay Furry Club page. According to your personal exclusion page I can ask for my second life name to be removed due to it is a contact detail like a messenger. the messages I have been getting in Second Life have been coming from Wikifur.
I am not blaming wikifur for the actions of others. All I am saying is that I have been getting lots of messages from others that visit the Gay Furry Club wikifur page and messaging me in Second Life. A Second Life name does act like a messenger. people can message others and my second life name is on that page which I am requesting removal of my second life name on the gay furry club wikifur page. I do not want my second life name on wikifur due to mass messages.
This has nothing to do with linden labs. Its as simple as removing my second life name from my Gay furry club wikifur page. This will solve the issues.
I was always the main owner of Gay Furry Club. Skunkpower was a 2nd owner which he backed out of and I remained as the main owner. I am the owner and the only owner. I am the creator and the only creator