From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
We do not have time for this type of behavior on this Wiki, specially concerning your recently created article - Spirou 00:44, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- Afraid I don't follow... what's the issue? I just haven't determined what I would like displayed on my user page, however do not want city or most of the current URLs listed.
- I would like to know why my Talk page was noted with "We do not have time for this type of behavior on this Wiki, specially concerning your recently created article"; Afraid I don't follow... what's the issue? I just haven't determined what I would like displayed on my user page, however do not want city, Twitter alias, or most of the current URLs listed. I am genuinely not trying to cause an issue, just trying to create a fursona entry for my name... but it keeps being switched back to a default format created by someone else. Farallon 19:01, 20 March 2010
- http://en.wikifur.com/w/index.php?title=Farallon_Otter&curid=59444&diff=289519&oldid=289503&rcid=308650 This edit breaks the "reference table", "person" category, External links section, which you are using again, "person-stub", "Category:Otter characters", and "Category:California". These are the issue. Be careful with your edits so we don't have to damage control them over and over, that's all.
- And when posting on somebody's talk page, please, post on the bottom under a new section banner, no on top in the middle of an old conversation,... It makes it hard to find to respond - Spirou 02:24, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the explanation, and apologies for any misappropriations. I haven't really used WikiFur before, saw the link to "click here to send me a message" on your User page but did not know where to post... I don't mind having some links listed as references, however I don't want the city of residence listed (is it okay to just list "northern California"?), nor any links that I no longer really update. I may add more information as time goes on, but for now just wanted a short desc since a friend had included my name in his article, and I felt obliged to create a User page. - Farallon 19:28, 21 March 2010