Although we welcome good faith efforts to improve Wikifur, removing others' comments from talk pages, as you did with Talk:YouTube Furry War is frowned upon except in clear cases of vandalism. If there is any doubt whether a comment is vandalism or trolling, it is best left to the more experienced admins to decide how to handle. And blanking content in a proposed Wikifur policy page as you did with WikiFur:Accuracy dispute is not acceptable. Further actions of this sort are likely to result in your account being blocked. -mwalimu 19:49, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
What are you talking about? I didnt do anything but repaste the article JammingTheFates took off and talk to him on the talk page i didnt even know until now that someone got rid of it. im not like that to delete someones comments but ill look at it and see what happened
I just looked at it and everything seems like it was before so someone deleted some comments? I have nothing to do with it i dont troll im against trolling and i just came here to talk on that article discussion and nothing else. I will forgive you for accidentally thinking i did it, things happen.
- You do a rather shoddy job at attempting deceiving the admins and myself for your inability to accept responsibility for your recklessness. If you looked harder at the Talk Page of the YouTube Furry War's History section, you will see that someone on September 20th, 2009 (which was yesterday) by the name of Elementemblem attempted to contribute to the site by blanking what may have seemed to be unfavorable comments pertaining to your (questionable) Furry War II addition. Clicking on that user leads me back to your name, which also lead me back to the same Talk page in which I am currently writing back my response to you. As far as I am not happy right now, I am tempted to believe that you are intentionally testing my patience as if this is some sort of game, or if you get some sort of risible reaction from all of this (in which you may be a troll and should be dealt with before more articles are tampered). I will leave the Furry War II section of the YouTube Furry War article as is (with the dispute tag attached to it, until somebody can get back to me about this), but if you or any one of your "anti-troll" posse attempt to blank me, other contributors, or rules out that look displeasing on your end, I will contact the administrators respectively to ask for a swift response to squander your "White Knight" agenda.--Jammingthefates 09:05, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
I did change it last but only for a comment and what is your problem? Leave us alone for the sake of us all cause im just trying to help but then you come along to ruin it all. You are the very thing i stand against. People who abuse the internet and try to do such lying and enjoy making people upset so just back off and everything will be good you system abuser.
- Ha. System abuser. Don't come crying to me when the trolls will inevitably start a mass d0x campaign and acquire your location.--Jammingthefates 06:21, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
you are abusing the system! you just think only what you think is right and think you are so special only you can make articles and abuse the system just for your own gain! you selfish pig, you should rot in hell for your carelessness
- I hate it when people refer to themselves. It gets in the way of my reflections about them.--Jammingthefates 06:15, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Jamming, we need to make peace cause i looked on the D2FC group and i saw one of them say they all might make accounts on wikifur and ruin articles you gotta believe me ill put up the link on here and look through their talk http://www.youtube.com/group/Deth2FurfagsCoalitio
- Does it look like I even care? The articles will be restored anyways to their former selves, so stop wasting my time with your nonsubtle propagandist nonsense.--Jammingthefates 03:27, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
Jesus you are unbelievable and im not trying to feed propaganda you unthinking bastard
- Resorting to mental-related insults reflects on your part that same old hypocrisy every anti-troll shares: You're a troll unless you join and believe with the upmost confidence that what I am doing will work. Until then, everything you say is invalid.
- I can keep up with your grievances and greatly hinder any kind of progress you have made thus far (which is very much zilch).--Jammingthefates 01:04, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Believe what you may but i am doing a good thing hereso you can stay out of this
hey there this is Elementemblem i just looked on the D2FC and they said they might make many accounts on wikifur "for the lulz" please you have to do something! here i'll send you the link http://www.youtube.com/group/Deth2FurfagsCoalitio im here to warn you cause i dont want them to ruin wikifur
- Thanks for the alert and for your concern. We've had a number of these types of attacks in the past and haven't had much difficulty fending them off and repairing the damage. --mwalimu 04:50, 25 September 2009 (UTC)