Hi there! Welcome to EarthFurst's talk page. You can send a message to me by editing this page.
If you want to start a new conversation, click here or click the “leave message” at the top of this page (to the right of “edit this page”).
If you want to comment on a discussion below, edit the appropriate section below. Old conversations are archived at the right - feel free to browse!
You can also chat on #wikifur if you prefer.
If you want to start a new discussion on this page, please add it to the bottom of this page.
- 1 Alex A. Fawkes
- 2 Titles
- 3 Dead Links
- 4 Request for Review
- 5 Request For Review
- 6 WikiFur Noticeboard
- 7 Con dealers
- 8 I would like to request personal exclusion
- 9 requesting personal exclusion or more
- 10 requesting removal of page Relyks-Rone
- 11 I am requesting personal exclusion of my wikifur page
Alex A. Fawkes
Since you edited Alex A. Fawkes, I was wondering if you knew where the Alex A. Fawkes comic was. Due to what Scaramouche says, I'm wondering if both the articles are hoaxes. --EarthFurst 09:00, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- No idea, sorry, I was probably just copy-editing. -- Sine 20:40, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
Articles (the grammar, not the reading material) (A, of, the, etc.), except at the beginning of the title of something, should never be capitalized.
I could be wrong, but you should check a textbook just to be sure.
- I checked englishplus.com and the site says ".. Capitalize all the other words except for a, an, the, .. and prepositions of four letters or fewer." reference.com says "for" is a preposition so lower-case "a" and "for" they should be. --EarthFurst 05:41, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
Just a reminder, with dead links, it may be worthwhile to check http://web.archive.org to see if an archive link would be suitable (or a note in the edit summary saying that an archive version was not found or was not suitable). --Rat 21:17, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Request for Review
As it's impossible to leave Spirou a message on his Talk page, and requests for review are being ignored on the article's talk pages, I'll once again point out the draft page is now ready for review. —Xydexx 14:54, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
Request For Review
Once again, the Popping draft page is ready for review. In the continued interest of not wasting everyone's time, it'd be really peachy if one of the Admins could finally resolve this long-neglected issue no later than October 24 2009, 11:59 PM EDT —Xydexx 19:36, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Hi. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that WikiFur:Noticeboard was recently opened. Your input on any open topics would be appreciated, and please feel free to open new topics as you see fit. --mwalimu 04:36, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
Regarding your recent edit to Midwest FurFest 2013, do we really want to get into the practice of listing the dealers who were at a particular convention? It seems to me like going to a level of detail that not many readers would be that interested in and which adds clutter to the article. If some dealer's appearance at a convention is particularly notable for some reason it could still be included, but I don't see why that would be the case with a couple of the dealers you've already listed. --mwalimu 09:30, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- Thought since convention articles list specific events (including shows, panels etc) that listing dealers would also be of interest. Plus the ones that are redlinks let others know which ones don't have articles yet. --EarthFurst 13:32, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- I tend to agree that this information is unlikely to be of particular interest to readers after the convention unless certain dealers were notable by their presence. It might be more interesting to have it on the article about the dealer, so that fans have an idea what conventions they are likely to be at in the future, just as some articles record convention attendance. Even more useful would be to add every dealer to WikiFur, as almost all are likely to be of interest to furries and many may be new up-and-coming artists who we should have articles on. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:12, 3 December 2013 (EST)
I would like to request personal exclusion
I would like to request personal exclusion and for the information on this page: http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Neonie to be deleted and such. Thank you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Neoniec (talk • contribs) 10:07, 16 March 2014.
requesting personal exclusion or more
I need to request my real name removed/hidden on an entry which is already blanked out anyway. I would like to discuss complete article removal if possible. I'm not too keen on publicly linking the name/article in question. Is there a way to privately send you an explanation? I think it is a more than reasonable argument, because my involvement with furry stopped way back in the 90s and was also extremely minimal. If needed I will send you proof of identity and everything else. email@example.com. --Ibadger (talk) 17:53, 24 June 2014 (EDT)
requesting removal of page Relyks-Rone
hello i am talking on behalf of a relyks rone who wishes the page http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Relyks-Rone be removed and blocked from being re-posted as it contains information he does not wish to be on here and it is repeatedly posted on here which is causing him to be uncomfortable and as the one posting this request if you wish to get a hold of me just message me at dakon.suruchi on skype —The preceding semi-unsigned comment was added by Fiveakita (talk • contribs) 18:16, 12 August 2014 .
I am requesting personal exclusion of my wikifur page
I am formally submitting my personal exclusion from this site (http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Yujoben). Please clear all information when you can. I no longer go by that name and wish the information provided to become private.