User talk:Eagle god-heart
christian furs united
christian furs united was created on March 25, 2015 by Apache Mason (Eagle God-Heart). christian furs united is a christian furry group (Face Book) that helps anyone in the christian/furry community find Christ, a love of Furries, and acceptance so that we may all love and cherish God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and Furries the way god ment us too and to help any one who is in trouble find help with anything from spirtual guidance, finding support for ending an addiction like homosexuality, drugs, alchahol ddiction, etc. to even gameing tips and advice if you need them.--Eagle god-heart (talk) 10:34, 26 March 2015 (EDT)
Hi Eagle god-heart, Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for registering an account - we look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help creating an article or just editing it, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact a curator. Have a nice day! When making multiple edits to an article, please use the "Show preview" button to view intermediate changes, and try to limit use of the "Save page" button to when you are finished making all of your changes. Frequent use of "Save page" during editing tends to clutter the article's edit history and the site's change log.
There may be some issues with the article you created, Christian Furs United, but one in particular I wanted to bring to your attention is that I searched for the group on Facebook in an effort to include a link, and was unable to find the group. If you could provide a link, it would be helpful. --mwalimu (talk) 13:24, 26 March 2015 (EDT)
hey sorry about that the link i posted on the christian furries wiki on here was ment just to be a link to the imformation about christian furs united, and im sorry you didnt find the facebook page but thanks for looking. i havent had a chance to work on it much but i plan to make some improvements to it tonight. anyway it should be either christian furs united or christian furries united on the group section on facebook. if you cant find it just contact me on my page just search apache mason if you need to contact me.--Eagle god-heart (talk) 08:18, 27 March 2015 (EDT)
furcon of atlanta
hey im new to the fandom and i want to check out next years convention be cause its the closest to me and i have som question.(the reason i dont go now is beacuse i dont have the money to get there not to mention its on a school night so i cant make it anyway) 1. does it cost to get in 2. do you have to have a fur suit (i would have one but i dont have $500 to spend on one) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eagle god-heart (talk • contribs) .
- If you're referring to Furry Weekend Atlanta, you can find the answers on their website (linked from the article on Wikifur) to these and to many other questions you may have or hadn't thought to ask. In a nutshell, to attend FWA or any other furry convention, you will need to register and pay the registration fee (and if you're under 18, pay close attention to the parts about minor attendees). And there is no requirement to have a fursuit, and many furry fans (probably a majority) don't have one. I've been to more than 20 conventions myself and have never owned or worn a fursuit. In recent years, participation in the fursuit parade usually runs in the neighborhood of 15-20% of convention attendance. --mwalimu (talk) 11:02, 27 March 2015 (EDT)
WHAT THE HELL MAN?! I DONT GO AROUND DELETING YOUR WIKIS! SOME ONE REMOVE THIS GUY HIS ACTUALL DESCRIPTION IS HES HERE TO RUIN YOUR DAY! SOME ONE PLEASE REPORT HIM! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eagle god-heart (talk • contribs) .
- If you're referring to Christian Furs United, I'd say there was a consensus among at least three of the site admins that it did not merit its own article, the main reason being that most Facebook groups simply have a line entry in the Facebook article, and a group would require established notability to merit its own article. In this case, none of us could even find the group to include a link. If you wish to discuss further, the article's talk page is still available. Your other article, the one about the novel, was deleted because it was a work in progress; that one you are welcome to recreate once the novel is available. If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here. --mwalimu (talk) 09:47, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
- Like Mwalimu said--nobody could even find the Facebook page. If you want to provide an actual link to it, feel free to add it to the Facebook article. --Equivamp - talk 10:05, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
- look if you want a link the just e-mail me at email@example.com and ill get back to you but i wont be able to get you the link until Wednesday because the only wi-fi i have mon-fri (except wednesday) is courtasay of blount county schools so be patient. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eagle god-heart (talk • contribs) .
- Eagle god-heart, first, tone down and chill, two, almost three dozen edits and posts in one week, and why can't you add this link to any of them?. Why email you when you are here, now?. Is it embedded in the email sig?. Why don't use your computer to access your Facebook site, copy the link from one tab, then paste it on another tab open to this Wiki, every time you post here?. A lack of WIFI does not impede you for writing down this address on a piece of paper (try Post-Its, for example), and add it here next time you ask a question on your talk page.
well first of all sorry for yesterday i didnt have any sleep that last night. anyway what i was saying was that im on my schools internet and they have blocked almost everything from facebook.com to furafinity so i really dont have many options.--Eagle god-heart (talk) 10:39, 31 March 2015 (EDT)
who would i have to speak to to start a furry convention in east tennessee (primarily knoxville)
- Knoxville already has a convention, Fangcon, which takes place in October. --mwalimu (talk) 11:38, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
thanks for the update. and even though in my opinion we got off with a rough start i hope we can get to know each other better and have a grater respect for each other. --Eagle god-heart (talk) 11:40, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
hey i hate to bother any of you but could i make a request for someone to add more to the khajiit wiki page becuase as far as i see what is on there just doesnt give them justice as the phrase goes.
- If you want to see more in Khajiit or any other article, the best way to get it included is to add it yourself. If you're not sure how to edit articles, a good place to start would be WikiFur:Community Central and the pages linked from it, particularly Help:Editing. --mwalimu (talk) 11:38, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
1. will it be held next year? (lack of imformation on page) 2. if so how do i register/ contact the one who does it?
- Fangcon 2016 probably will not be announced until after Fangcon 2015 occurs. After then, you should check the Fangcon website for updates; Template:Upcoming events exists as well, though is not as up-to-date as it can only be edited as fast as our editors are aware of the announcement. Additional questions about Fangcon should be addressed to Fangcon staff. Additional events and people in Tennessee can be found at Category:Tennessee --21:06, 30 March 2015 (EDT)
does anyone know where i can find a guide to doing make-up to look like a fursuit because i like the whole idea but i think a fursuit would be kinda bulky with some cloths on top of it.--Eagle god-heart (talk) 08:23, 31 March 2015 (EDT)
- Google might be your best bet, as body-painting and makeup is not a uniquely furry thing . . . clearly furries can be done, although you may find it hard to interact with others (especially in expensive fuzzy costumes) without the paint and makeup running off. Perhaps a facial prosthesis? --GreenReaper(talk) 10:42, 31 March 2015 (EDT)
- Also, be aware that the talk pages on Wikifur are primarily intended for discussion about Wikifur itself, its users and articles and policies, and are not really intended to be used for general questions or discussion about the fandom, or for social networking. There are numerous other websites that are much better for that purpose. Check out Category:Social networking websites for some possibilities (though many sites listed are not that active and some are defunct). Most of the larger repository websites (e.g. Fur Affinity, SoFurry, Inkbunny, Weasyl) have discussion forums that are fairly active. Also note that Anthrocon's forums, though primarily about Anthrocon itself, tend to allow and attract a fair bit of discussion about general fandom topics. Go forth and be furry! --mwalimu (talk) 12:45, 31 March 2015 (EDT)
does anyone know of any good furry novels? im trying to get back into reading and so far ive found nothing but my bible that peeks my intrest.
little help with searching
hey ummm i need a little help with the site, see im trying to search for forums but so far i only get directed to "the furry forums" instead of being shown a list of the forums that have to do with furs and such.
- Category:Forums is probably what you're looking for. --Equivamp - talk 09:07, 4 September 2015 (EDT)
yeah thats what i was looking for, thanks.