Hi there, DragonTrainer, and welcome to WikiFur! Thanks for assisting with the vandalism earlier - let me know if you need any help not already provided. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 07:09, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
- I've discovered WikiFur yesterday. I like furries, but at the moment I saw on the "Recent Changes" (Is one of the first things I see in a wiki), I saw the vandalism and started to revert. I'm not an artist (since now, but soon... who knows?), but I like furries, and I'll be here from time to time :) --DragonTrainer - Flamewars aquí, por favor. 14:29, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
Comics and webcomics
Hi again. I don't think you remember me, but that isn't important now. I have a couple of questions (sorry my horrible english). I've saw here furry webcomics being show. My questions:
1. There are specific rules for publish information for a webcomic? 2. What it needs a webcomic for being considered "furry"? I ask this because in VG Cats, even if the main characters are 2 furry cats, the comic isn't furry.
Why I ask this? Because I have a webcomic. The main character is a fuzzy furry creature, but even if she uses its furry enchant for charming everyone this webcomic is ambiented in the "real world".
And the other thing: A webcomic, must to be in english for being here? Because the comic is in spanish (my naive language).
Thanks for the time for answering those questions :) --DragonTrainer - Flamewars here, please. 12:42, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hi DragonTrainer! Apologies for the delay, I've been a bit busy at work recently.
- There is no requirement for comics to be in English - indeed, we are quite interested in hearing about such things in other languages. The language of the comic should be noted on the article. Similarly, it is not a requirement for events to take place in a completely furry world - a comic dealing with the actions of a single furry character or group of characters is fine.
- As for the information - ideally the things we write on WikiFur are facts that could be taken from the website about the comic, or from other sources. If the comic is in Spanish, then it is fine for that information to be in Spanish there, as long as your summary of it on WikiFur is in English. --GreenReaper(talk) 04:55, 15 January 2008 (UTC)