Actually, you can preview categories. ^^ You just have to scroll down to the very bottom of the preview page; they're below the editing box. Spaz Kitty 17:16, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
Hiya, I'm having some trouble with the Googlemaps feature (see Help talk:Googlemaps). Is this something you have any control over or could help me out in any way? BTW Thanks for the heads-up on the Category preview. -- Dingotush 21:26, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- It worked fine for me on News:Anthrocon selects Animal Friends as 2007 charity. However, there were some oddities when I poked at it in the sandbox. I purged the page and it showed up. Temporary issue? --GreenReaper(talk) 21:41, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm still having trouble with it in the sandbox, but it does appear on the permalink version of the same page. Tried on my user page with no luck either. I wanted to add the map to Confuzzled, any chance you can make the commented out section on that page work? -- Dingotush 22:06, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for fixing the map on Confuzzled! Out of interest, did you have to do?
- I put it onto one line (no newlines in the middle of the google tag), and I saved it and purged the page (added ?action=purge to the URL and reloaded that). I did get a similar error, though, so I dropped an email to the Wikia tech folk. Perhaps this was what fixed it. --GreenReaper(talk) 14:47, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
I was going to start an article about Furlife Wiki. But then I looked at archived pages and the archive pages seem to indicate the name was “TWiki.Furlife”. What was the official name of the wiki? --EarthFurst 19:18, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
- The TWiki software (all cgi-bin scripts) was much more primitive than the mediawiki code, and it called everything TWiki.something. The wiki itself was called Furlife. It never got very far, if you want to look I've put it back online temporarily  - don't link to it.
--Dingotush 10:40, 17 July 2007 (UTC)