New to Wikifur
I noticed that you added me to Wikifur as a stub. http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Dakota_Jaymes I was wondering what I can do to contribute to it?
And thanks for adding me to the database.
- Hi Dakota, welcome to WikiFur.
- What might you add to the article about yourself? If you look at other people's articles, they may give you some ideas. One thing that occurs to me is a few sentences on what your fursona is. (You describe yourself as a "Kurasune", but I was unable to work out exactly what that is, except it's probably part-kitsune.) Perhaps also describe when and how you came to find the furry fandom.
- An image of your fursona wouldn't be a bad addition, either, if you have one you care to upload.--Higgs Raccoon 22:45, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Out of curiosity, is it okay to post a reference sheet of my character on my personal page so others can see, and if so, how can I go about doing that?
DJaymes 19:30, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hello, Dakota,
- By "personal page", do you mean your personal user page, or the article about you? In either case (or both) the inclusion of a reference sheet would be fine. To include any image, you'll need to upload it first. You'll need to be logged in to do this, then look to the column on the left side of the screen - under "toolbox" there's a link that says "Upload file".
- After you've uploaded a file (it's pretty straightforward, but remember to give the file a meaningful name), it can be included in an article by inserting some text like:
- [[Image:Filename.jpg|right|thumb|200px|Caption text]]
- --Higgs Raccoon 20:00, 26 December 2010 (UTC)