Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for registering an account - we look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help creating an article or just editing it, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact an administrator. Have a nice day! :-) --mwalimu 07:55, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Greetz; Regarding this Cheese Beagle/Provolvere debacle: (A) Are you Provolore?, (B) is Cheese Beagle your new handle?, C) or are you still Provolore, with Cheese Beagle as your fursona?, (D) Other?. Please provide whenever possible any information regarding the actual situation here involved. Thank you - Spirou 01:09, 7 December 2013 (EST)
- Try two: Are both of these two fursonas (Cheese Beagle/Provolvere) you then?. If so, a user cannot have two separated articles about himself. Please clarify so we can all fix this properly. - Spirou 01:16, 7 December 2013 (EST)
- And please do provide something that can help us/you before you edit this article again, by the by. Thanks. - Spirou 01:20, 7 December 2013 (EST)
Clarification - Creator does not want the Cheesebeagle fursuit on the same page as the artist "Provolvere" Though both characters are both owned by the same person, the characters are not linked in anyway. Requesting that the page "Cheesebeagle" be created for the purpose of documenting the suit, not the person, and link back to the creator's wiki page "Tigris". No linkback to the artist "Provolvere".—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Acuteartist (talk • contribs) .
- (back in). WHO is the creator (Provolvere?, another fursuit maker?). Again, is the user Cheesebeagle (with all the External links normally associated with an user, not a fursuit), Provolvere? (which had all the External links normally associated with an user). If Provolvere is now Cheesebeagle, the Provolvere links may be omitted, the "formerly known as Provolvere" not without a good reason.
- No, if Cheesebeagle is just a fursuit of Provolvere, it cannot have its own standalone article (with very few exceptions).
- And what does Tigris Gacobelli has to do really with this whole thing. Is he Provolvere?, Cheesebeagle?, the maker of Cheesebeagle?, other?.
- Is Provolvere an user?.
- Is Cheesebeagle an user?.
- Is "Cheesebeagle" Provolvere new handle? (hence the merge by Higgs Raccoon).
- Is "Cheesebeagle" Tigris Gacobelli's property or Provolvere?.
- To prevent Edit Warring, the article Cheese Beagle will be temporarily protected, specially with four people involved in this event (Provolvere, Cheesebeagle, Tigris Gacobelli, Acuteartist). - Spirou 02:01, 7 December 2013 (EST)
The Cheesebeagle Suit is a collaborative effort between Provolvere and Tigris. My suggestion was merely based on the fact that Provolvere does not want the suit linked with the artist account, Provolvere. As far as I am aware, the Cheesebeagle name is not a handle for the artist. I would await Provolvere at this point for further information.