User talk:BrutusDBernard/Archive 1
Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for telling us about yourself. We here at WikiFur look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help continuing to create your article or any other, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact a administrator Have a nice day! :-) --Rat 07:58, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
Article about you
Thank you for joining WikiFur and writing about yourself. I've actually restored the administrator's edit to Brutus D. Bernard; that is an article about you rather than your page, and needs to conform to WikiFur article style, which includes not putting future plans in articles. You are welcome to put that and just about any other content you wish on User:BrutusDBernard, which is your page.
My article is about me correct? Then why should I allow you to whittle it down to utter crap, a mere few sentences? You took away almost the entire article. What happened to free speech? Arent I entitled to put what I want about myself in my OWN article? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by BrutusDBernard (talk • contribs) .
- Just because the article about you does not make it yours, and no, you do not have final say over the content. WikiFur is a community project. -- Sine 17:23, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi,... As a new user, here's few pointers that will help you while editing articles, or expressing your opinions in talk pages:
- You can edit your, or others, articles (with some restrictions.)
- You can leave a note or comment in most talk pages.
- Your talk page is open to all public opinions, including yours, of course.
- Your user page is off limits for editing (to an extend [Sysops]) to anybody but you.
- Nobody can remove (blanking) comments left by you and third parties from your talks pages (article and users.)
- And, an user's article is about them, but not their property, as pointed above by Sine.
These are quick and dirty pointers, covered in detail further on Wikifur's [Help:Furry_Book_of_Style|Furry Book of Style] - Spirou 20:30, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Since you blanked this talk page with edit summary of "cleaned up my talk page", I'll suggest the option of archiving the current talk page. I can move the comments to User_talk:BrutusDBernard/Archive_1 (example: User talk:EarthFurst/Archive 1 ), thus cleaning up your User talk page. --EarthFurst 21:58, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
And how do I archive this so all of this clutter is removed?