User talk:Brushwell Clinton/Archive 1
Hi there, Brushwell, and welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for your contribution to the discussion of the Furtopia article, as well as your earlier edit to Furry Broadcasting Corporation. Let me know if you need any help not already provided. :-)
Please stop deleting my writing. It doesn't belong on my userpage because it's a separate piece of writing, an alternate history if you will. --Brushwell Clinton 19:04, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Brushwell, I am going to delete your writing at Brushwell_Clinton/My_History for the following reasons:
- Any history of your character belongs on your character's page (Brushwell Clinton). It is not the practise on WikiFur to have a separate page for one's history/back story.
- The contents of Brushwell_Clinton/My_History don't come close to satisfying the requirements of WikiFur's Style Guide. WikiFur aims to have its articles read as encyclopaedia entries, not pieces of first-person creative writing. What you've written might be OK for your (informal) User page, but definitely not your (formal) Article.
- You should either rewrite your history in an appropriate style on your Article page, or host your creative writing elsewhere and add to your page an external link to it. --Higgs Raccoon 01:26, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- This is not a history of my character, it is simply a writing piece.
- This is not an encyclopedia entry and does not pretend to be one. This is also why I created it as a subpage of my userpage.
- It's not on my article page, it's on a subpage of my userpage.
- By the way, it's on a subpage of my userpage!
--Brushwell Clinton 10:34, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Wikifur isn't a story-hosting site, so something that is "not a history of (your) character", "simply a writing piece", and "not an encyclopedia entry" is questionable at best. And it was *not* a subpage of your Userpage like you keep saying. You originally created it is a subpage of your Article page where it was not appropriate, and hence it was removed. I hope after your chat with Green Reaper you now understand the difference.--Higgs Raccoon 08:13, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Regarding TR_Wolf, his IP has been blocked and his user account appears to have been locked or deleted. He gives your name as the admin who banned him citing "repeat vandalism". He states that he has edited WikiFur only once, to change an IRC channel reference in NorthernFurs (UK)]], an edit which was reverted by an anonymous user. -- Brushwell T a l k 10:28, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- What is TR Wolf's IP address? I'm guessing it is 22.214.171.124? That particular IP address was blocked for a month after someone used it made a frivolous edit to Pete Darkfox, and the contributions list for that IP address show similar non-serious edits to Tori Belliachi and Tungro. What is TR_Wolf's user/account name on WikiFur, and do you know when he created the account? --Higgs Raccoon 10:52, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- Hmmm, searching the List of Blocked IP addresses and usernames, I don't see any blocks in place for 126.96.36.199, TR_Wolf, or TR-Wolf, from me or anyone else. If this isn't some transient glitch and TR still isn't able to edit, I'm not sure what to suggest except perhaps to drop GreenReaper a note and let him know there's something odd with the Blocking system.--Higgs Raccoon 14:18, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Don't push it lad
I would advise you NOT to replace the information which I removed - they were MY entries, and I not longer wish for them to be a part of this site.
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 16:50, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
More double-standards, eh? You allow posting of info on one person, but not another, huh? I suggest you leave the shit alone - unless of course you want to deal with the same romanian who was able to spy on an IM between Ayuka and Mozdoc.
In short, if you can't apply things evenly, then you should not be on this site.
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 12:53, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- So you're saying that either a trojan was inserted or a MitM attack was performed against one or both of these users? That's not likely legal behavior on the part of your Romanian friend. -- Siege(talk) 15:37, 26 May 2008 (UTC)