When you reupload images under a better filename, don't forget to save the information about where the picture is from; especially if the license requires attribution. --Rat 22:05, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, ok, didn't think of that. Will do from now on. Thanks for the reminder! --Atte 22:08, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
thanks a lot for fixing up my buggy pages... i'm only using a vanilla version of internet explorer for most of my edits, so sorry about the various spelling mistakes. Wrincewind 16:32, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- Meh, it's good someone provides me with activities for dark winter nights. --Atte 16:47, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
AtteBot is cute, but a little bit too revisionist in its tastes, having gone and edited the title of my own ("FurAffinity - note re. transfer of mainsite and 400+ users") note from back in January 2005. Roo used two words in that journal of his, but the site name was always officially one word (viz. FurAffinity vs. Fur Affinity) until a /long/ time after then. See also GreenReaper's edit of 22:01, 19 August 2005 on Fur Affinity.
I'll change back my own journal for now, if that's OK, and if there's any way to do an exclusion on the bot, please. ;)
Cheers & Keep up the good work, David. Uncia2000 13:30, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oops! Sorry about that, I wasn't aware that it hasn't always been two words... I'll screen the edits better from now on. Thanks for the information! --Atte 14:52, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Much appreciated: not the biggest deal in the world compared with some of the stuff on FA itself which has been on the "to change"/"to fix" list for over a year, but still good to have "correct" IMHO.
- Rack me up an "Oops!", too, for pasting your name instead of your bot's into the changelog for FA. Sry 'bout that! Kind regards, David. Uncia2000 18:07, 25 October 2008 (UTC)