User talk:AlexanderGrey/Archive 2
Welcome to WikiFur:Administrators!
I thought you might want to do the next move requiring deletion yourself. You might find the extra tabs help with those pesky vandals, too. Check the link above for further information - and welcome aboard! --GreenReaper(talk) 22:18, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to the Administrators list, Tori! I think your inclusion is a very good choice by GreenReaper - I'm sure everyone here has noticed for some time the effort you've been putting into the wiki. (Though if you're spending more time I guess we'll never see another episode of "Furry Guru". Meh. ;P ) --Higgs Raccoon 22:28, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the welcome folks! Good to be on the team! =3 -- Grey (talk, contribs) 07:20, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
Please Remove Sibe Page
I feel that this article, unlike any others on this site is extremely mean spirited and personal.
I would request that my page be protected and excluded. Thank you. -Sibe
Please Remove Articuno Page
I'd like the page about me to be excluded, thanks. --Articuno 09:36, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- The article has been excluded. The page still exists, however is now empty and uneditable; this is to prevent people from recreating the article. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 15:54, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
Hiya! I noticed that you blocked 22.214.171.124 and left a Don't Vandalize message on their talk page, in response to their edit to the ED page. However, if you look at the history for that page, they're not the one who vandalized it, they were trying to revert the vandalism of the anonymous user before them (126.96.36.199). They only caught one of the instances of the malicious edit, but the one they removed was the first one added by 188.8.131.52 (the rest were in a separate edit), so I figured that person didn't see the others.
Just thought I'd bring this to your attention; I'm not sure that 184.108.40.206 deserves a week-long block and a Don't Vandalize message. --Natasha Softpaw 22:04, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- So he did, apologies! I guess I was influenced by your edit summary (Reverting all anonymous edits) and didn't pay too much attention when bagging and tagging the folks. Been unblocked and the DV removed now. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 06:47, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh, sorry about that. It was easier to just overwrite the article with a previous version than to go through and fix each instance of vandalism (the ones that this anonymous user missed), and I wasn't really sure what to call that. --Natasha Softpaw 06:56, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
I want to remove the voluntary exclusion for my article on Patrick Robbins. Thank you very much.
--Patrickrobbins 15:12, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
In answer to your message, yes, my name does come from the supermachine seen in the Thunderbirds episode Path of Destruction. I first used it on my Wikipedia account when I came over here, as I hadn't created a fursona at that point, although I do now have a fursona, which is Mac O'Damia if you're curious. --Crablogger 05:08, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Please remove Krowy
Request for Review
As it's impossible to leave Spirou a message on his Talk page, and requests for review are being ignored on the article's talk pages, I'll once again point out the draft page is now ready for review. —Xydexx 14:54, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
please exclude my pages
aditi and user:hooved_goddess, at least until i get some stuff cleared up. i already put the the banner thingies there, just do your admin magic to make em locked, please. thank you so much in advance.
Request For Review
Once again, the Popping draft page is ready for review. In the continued interest of not wasting everyone's time, it'd be really peachy if one of the Admins could finally resolve this long-neglected issue no later than October 24 2009, 11:59 PM EDT —Xydexx 19:35, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Please exclude my page
Please remove http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Onta The user http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/User:Sniffindahouse intends to use it as a way to extend his little grudge match with me and openly attacks me on his FA (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/SniffHeinkel/)
Please exclude/remove my WikiFur page, Kubur, I have already blanket it and wish it to be removed entirely as I feel I have no need or necessity to have one. In all honestly, it was a mistake. Thanks for reading.
Quick question re the removal of RBW 2011 from the 'upcoming events' template - the boat party is still going ahead, not the con - does the template only include conventions ? Bezel 10:54, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- In retrospect, it's probably best to leave it on. Sorry, I was just quickly running through the edits and didn't think it through. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 10:57, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Not a problem! It works like that for a lot of things, category links (Category:Bat characters), media links (File:Alexgrey.png), language links (ru:WikiFur), etc. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 12:08, 14 May 2011 (EDT)
I'd like to have the Justin Moore article excluded, since I'm weary of random people editing something with my full name. I'd like the edit history excluded/deleted, as well. If you need proof that I'm Justin, check my SoFurry profile under 'previous names' (http://justin-moore.sofurry.com/) --—The preceding unsigned comment was added by LutrinaLontra (talk • contribs) .
Removal of my page
- The page has been unprotected. You didn't specify whether you wanted the original article re-instated, so it's blank for now. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 18:14, 16 December 2011 (EST)
I'd like the page on Boss Goji purged and excluded; I have received numerous uncomfortable attempts at communication from people who have found me through the page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by bossgoji (talk • contribs) .
- The page has been unprotected and left blank, free to start anew. Enjoy, consult the Furry Book of Style for formatting information, and of course you can always poke a colleague if you need any more help. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 16:59, 12 February 2012 (EST)
Please remove my article.
I am contacting you to request permanent removal of my article, Rohan Suchomski. I believe it violates the privacy of both me and my sister, and I wrote it when I didn't know any better.
I have tried removing the content and stopping it from being found through google several times, but it keeps re-appearing. I would like it gone for good this time, to be removed from this website, and from google.