User:StalkerAT/Furaffinity Tags and Codes
Text formatting (BBCode)
- [b] bold text[/b] --> bold text
- [i] italic text[/i]--> italic text
- [u]underlined text[/u] --> underlined text
- [s]striked out text[/s] --> striked out text
- Text [sup]supscripted[/sup] --> Text supscripted
- Text [sub]subscrupted[/sub] --> Text subscripted
- [color=green]text[/color] --> This will be green (change “green" to any other colour)
- Alternatively you may use hex values: [color=#FFCC00]text[/color] --> This will be Yellow
- [left]Left aligned text [/left]
- [center]Centered text [/center]
- [right]Right aligned text [/right]
- [quote]text[/quote] --> This will produce a simple quote
- [quote=yak, in his journal]text[/quote] --> This will produce a quote with text of your choice: "yak, in his journal
- ATTENTION! Nested quotes are not supported yet. So make sure you are not using a quote inside another quote, or it will break.
All other BBCodes are not supported (fully tested: April 2016)
Linking to a userpage
This replaces a given username with the same text at is is being shown in the URL of the userpage (This might not be the same as the actual username, especially concerning capitalization).
- :iconusername: ---> username --- displays icon and username
- @@username: ---> username --- displays icon and username
- :usernameicon: ---> --- displays icon only
- :linkusername: --> username --- displays username only
- @username --> username --- displays username only
Linking to websites and E-mail adresses
If you wish to make a link to webpage or e-mail, you need simply type in the URL or address as below:
- full url's --> http://www.furaffinity.net
- short url's --> www.furaffinity.net
- url's with params --> https://www.furaffinity.net/trac/trunk/ticket/1
- url's with params --> http://furaffinity.net?a=b&c=d
- emails: [email@example.com]
- [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yak]yak's page[/url] --> yak's page
- [url=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]write me an email[/url] --> write me an email (on click: opens users default email client)
Long URL's will be automatically compressed to the first 60 or 70 or so characters.
Special Characters (©,™,®)
Typing the following will automatically produce these copyright related symbols:
- (c) --> ©
- (tm) --> ™
- (r) --> ®
Note: The letters are not case-sensitive, it can be either (C), or (c).
More then 5 dashes in a line are replaced with a horizontal line Note: One newline character above and one newline character below the line will be stripped. If there are more then one newline after those dashes - they will be rendered.
[369022, 98655, 375898] --> <<< PREV | FIRST | NEXT >>>
This is a quick way to make the navigation links for those artist that do comics. The number in this code refers to the submission ID number. The submission ID is the number shown in the URL bar, after the /view/ or /full/.For example, with http://www.furaffinity.net/view/504225/, the ID would be 504225.
(The submission ID is highlighted in red)
- Only one whitespace character is allowed anywhere between the numbers, semicolons and square brackets.
- To disable a certain link, for example you don't have the "next" link on your latest piece or the "first" link on your first one, replace the ID with a dash, "-". and that link will be disabled.
- Works only only in submission descriptions.