|This is a WikiFur user page.
If you find this page on any site other than WikiFur, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than WikiFur. The original page is located at http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/User:EarthFurst.
Hello people, remember:
- when you make a comment on a talk page, sign your posts. Sign by putting cursor at the end of your comment and (a) typing four tildes (~~~~) or (b) click the signature icon in the edit toolbar
- WikiFur:Templates/All_Templates is useful
- /Form_letters (move to WikiFur namespace?)
Hey everyone, feel free to start one (or more) of these articles yourself.
- J P Morgan?
- Valiant Varmints article says "John P. Morgan"
- articles about "Critters" and "Lionheart" say "J.P. Morgan"
- articles "List of contributors to Gallery" and "List of members of Rowrbrazzle" say "JP Morgan "
to add to Category:Animation
- Earthworm Jim characters (added 2006Oct21)
to add to Category:Characters
- Mongoose (verify if the Mongoose character of Marvel Comics really was a mongoose (before being genetically altered by the High Evolutionary)
- Imp, a character from She-Ra:_Princess_of_Power animated series.
to add to Category:Comics
- creatures in Stone comic book (including second series published by Avalon and Image. (added to list 2006Oct10)
- creatures of maharlika including Tikbalangs (added to list 2006Oct10)
- Brute Force comic book mini-series (added to list 2006 Aug 30)
- A Matter Of Vengeance a story (with anthros) by Archie Goodwin and Rich Buckler (printed in Epic Illustrated #29 (added to list 2006 Aug 30)
- Aristocratic Xtraterrestrial Time-Travelling Thieves   (added to list 2006 Aug 29)
- Thunderbunny (Archie comics character that also appeared in comics published by WaRP) (added to list 2006 Aug 29) (updated 2006 Aug30)
- furry characters in Arion, Lord of Atlantis comics (such as characters in Arion, Lord of Atlantis #16 (added to list 2006 Aug 28)
- furry character(s) in Forever Maelstrom (added to list 2006 Aug 28)
- furry character(s) in Maelstrom comics (lion-anthro was in Maelstrom #8 ) (added to list 2006 Aug 28)
- Tellos and the furry characters in Tellos (added to list 2006 Aug 28)
to add: list of animal characters
- Below is a list of (non-anthro) animal characters
to do: other
- Baked Fur article good enough for featured status on April20?
- find info on The Furry Movie Project2006 Dec 25 post by “Wolven Deviance” (wolvendeviance LJ “deleted”) to Yerf LiveJournal community
- Some info from [wikipedia:Jaguars_in_Mesoamerican_culture] ?
- Template to link to Comixpedia. Another template to link to belfry. (added 2006Oct25)
- furry mascot of Cinemark cinema chain (added 2006Oct23)
- article about short-lived (one month?) furry cafe (ie. was a real storefront coffee shop) (added to list 2006 Aug 30)
- anthro content in The Bible (added to list 21 August 2006)
- furry-interest content in Red Dwarf ? (Lister wanted to be a squirrel ?) (added to list 21 August 2006)
- The Wombles (added to list 17 August 2006)
- figure out Red Blue And White (LJ and website)
- Figure out if wikipedia:Moe_anthropomorphism is a legit term. If it is legit, maybe add to WikiFur.
- Start article about Small Soldiers film?
- article about Faunasphere ? archived mainpage of faunasphere.com
- article about Brauerei im Füchschen? Brauerei im Füchschen website (anthro foxes in Museum, Shop etc) 2009 (deutsch), Designer Google html-version of Red Dot xls, 2012 Graphis
How I became a furry (from what I remember):
- First stage: When I was a kid I was an avid reader (sometimes more than one book a day) which probably included some furry characters. I became interested in wolves because of ElfQuest comix. Around the same time I became a fan of Power Pack comix and liked the Kymellians (alien race that are horse-like). My enjoyment of the Kymellians increased when a human in Power Pack transformed in a Kymellian.
- Second stage: While in high school, I listened to a science-fiction radio show called Ether Patrol. (We'll return to the Ether Patrol below)
- Third stage: Next stage (that I remember) happened when I was at university and was probably Usenet or Gordon Spurlock
- I read Usenet and so I probably read furry newsgroups such as alt.fan.furry
- While I was at university I realized I was gay. I read an issue of Factsheet Five and it included a review of a gay furry comix (probably Labyrinth) by Gordon Spurlock. I ordered that comix from Gordon Spurlock and received it promptly.
- Fourth stage: After university I continued to use the internet. Somehow I learned of the existence of Associated Student Bodies and ordered them from the Canadian distributor. I think I learned of ASB's existence via an Ether Patrol furry.
- Fifth stage: Somehow (probably via web search or an Ether Patrol furry) I learn of the existence of vfur the local furry group and joined vfur in 1999.
- Is that sufficient?