From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the edit history and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Da-Fox is a fursuiter from Quebec City, in Canada.
Da-Fox got into the fandom in 2007 by looking for pictures on Google for a school project. He found VCL furry art and discovered anthropomorphic animals. He immediately got interested in those characters and did some further research about furries and fursuits. By looking on YouTube, he found Autumn Vixen and Jaeger Fuchs.
Convention and event attendance
- Anthrocon - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- FA: United - 2012, 2015
- FurFright - 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
- Furry Connection North - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Further Confusion - 2010
- Midwest FurFest - 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Motor City Furry Con - 2014, 2015
- Furnal Equinox - 2016 - 2017
- Camp Feral - 2017
Da-Fox also attended Timduru's "Meerkat Manor" dance and his Disneyland Paris fursuit outing, both in 2010.
|This person is a WikiFur user:
- Da-Fox on Fur Affinity
- Da-Fox on LiveJournal
- Da-Fox on YouTube
- Da-Fox on the Fursuit Database
- Da-Fox on Twitter