He writes furry fiction, erotic and general-audience, the former almost exclusively centered around vore and its related fetishes such as unbirth. Weight gain elements, Inflation/Balloonies, and Macrophilia also feature.
Some of the more popular stories include the Vixen series and the two "Burgeoning Desires" balloon vixen tales.
The oversized panther's player lives in the Dayton Ohio area in the United States, working as a computer hardware technician and writing in his free time.
- Anima is an unabashed geek, a packrat, a Nerfsmith, and a casual gamer.
- He hates Final Fantasy X not because of the aeon who stole his name but because he found Tidus's character and voice extremely irritating.
- He has been called anime, enema, and the typoes are worse. The name's origin lies in the work of Carl Jung.
- The bulk of his web-published stories are available at his website, Anima's Den.
- His stories can be found here in a cleaner format, as well. Anima's PBworks-hosted Story Wiki
- Anima's Fur Affinity account includes some photos of custom-painted Nerf guns as well as a few commissioned works of art.
|See the article about Animakitty.|