From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|See the article about Ahundred.|
Hello, I’m Ahundred the Wolfsatyr. That’s like a wolf with horns and cloven hooves. I’m a furry artist.
- Name: Ahundred the Wolfsatyr, (you can call me 100, but I prefer it spelt out.)
- Sex: Male.
- Height: Five feet and three inches.
- Occupation: Frialator, (without me, hash would go unslung. It would just sit there. Can't abide motionless hash.)
- Species: Wolfsatyr.
- Birthdate: July 31st, 1987. (7/31/1987, all prime numbers.)
- Residence: Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., (Capitol Hill.)
- Interests: Historical architecture, illustration, (furry and otherwise,) and vintage automobiles.
- Favorite music: Swing, grunge, original score.
- Favorite noble gas: Neon, (so pretty and glowey and red.)
- Quote: “Fear is the darkroom in which the Devil develops his negatives.” —Mama Chroma.