|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
WUFF (previously UA Furence, UAfurmeet and UkrFurence) is a winter/spring convention held in Ukraine each year at a different time and in different place.
The first instance was held from 30 December 2005 to 3 January 2006 in Lviv, Ukraine, with only 11 attendees; five from Russia and six from Ukraine. There were no special program or set events, but a lot of snow and fun on the frozen lake. As of 2012, the event is led by Basil Lion (Koya was also an early organizer) and has 164 attendees. It was renamed to WUFF in 2012. Since 2008 this con held in Kiev, Ukraine.
- 30.12.2005 - 02.01.2006 FurMeet New Year 2006 (Lviv, Ukraine) attendance: 11
- 31.12.2006 - 03.01.2007 FurMeet New Year 2007 (Lviv, Ukraine) attendance: 13
- 09.05.2008 - 11.05.2008 UA Furence 2008 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 62
- 09.05.2009 - 11.05.2009 UA Furence 2009 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 67
- 08.05.2010 - 10.05.2010 UA Furence 2010 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 95
- 07.05.2011 - 09.05.2011 UA Furence 2011 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 150
- 28.04.2012 - 02.05.2012 WUFF 2012 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 164
- 09.05.2013 - 12.05.2013 WUFF 2013 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 219
- 07.05.2014 - 11.05.2014 WUFF 2014 (Kiev, Ukraine) attendance: 260
The staff were:
- Basil Lion: Chairman, Payment
- Izi Jeevas: Vice chairman
- CheetahPaw: Registration, Tech Team
- Taysha: Hotel
- belo4ka: Art Team
- Argy: Event Team
- Perihelion: Security Team
- VUFox: Photo Team
- Topcat: Logistics
- Derill: Finance
WUFF 2016 is scheduled for May 4-8, 2016.
- http://furry.org.ua/wuff2012/ Retrieved February 23, 2012.
- When and where on the WUFF 2015 website. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- Staff on the WUFF 2015 website. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- Tweet on the WUFF account on Twitter. Dated May 10, 2015. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- Photos, videos, reports: WUFF resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|