Innuk (born February 10, 1970), is a furry artist and fursuiter who lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His fursona is a "wolfsky shepherd" (wolf-husky-German shepherd hybrid). Innuk builds fursuits under the label Two Wet Noses.
Innuk owns four personal fursuits, each of which he constructed himself:
- Innuk and Innuk 2, the fursuits depicting his fursona. Innuk was retired, shortly after Rainfurrest 2011, after materials showed signs of fatigue and materials degrading from wear and tear. Innuk 2 made it's first debut walkaround at Calgary Expo, April 29, 2012.
- Onyx, a skunk. Onyx was designed and built by Innuk, and was a gift for his son.
- Tzymon, a chameleon. Tzymon was built as a first commission, and is owned by, and in the possession, of Sunder~Lane.
 Other activities
Innuk can be found on Second Life as Innuk Radium.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Innuk's profile on MyFur Network. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- ↑ Innuk on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- ↑ Innuk 2 on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved February 2, 2012)
- ↑ Onyx on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- ↑ Tzymon on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Innuk on Fur Affinity
- Innuk on MyFur Network
- Innuk on LiveJournal
- Two Wet Noses official site
- TwoWetNoses (Innuk) on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|