From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Ty Husky)
- DragonKid, a dragon. DragonKid has a green body and a sky-blue underside. Red spikes run down his back, starting at the top of his head and going all the way down to the tip of his tail. At the end of his tail is a red tail-spade. He has a height of 6'1" and a weight of 200 lbs. He is athletic and thin, with good-sized muscles.
- DJ, also a dragon. He has a black body with a blue underside. A silver mane runs from the top of his head, down his back, and stops at the end of his tail. He is a club DJ and is 90% of the time seen wearing big studio-style headphones. The other 10% of the time he is out and about, conversing with fellow DJs and music lovers, or sitting at home listening to his music on his Zune or watching movies on his Archos.
- Ty Husky, a husky/wolf hybrid (80% husky, 20% wolf). He is coloured half-pink and half-brown, with a small amount of white on his chest, just below his neck. He has yellowish-blonde hair and his paw pads are the opposite colour of the side they are on.
- Ty Husky's profile on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- DragonKid's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- Ty Husky's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- Ty Husky on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- The Mind of a Dragon & Husky - DragonKid on LiveJournal
- Ty Husky on Twitter
- DragonKid and Ty Husky on Fur Affinity
- DragonKid on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|