Trail Horse (born August 1, 1979) is a fursuiter who lives in Lompoc, California, USA. He bought his first fursuit in 2001, attended his first furry gathering in 2004, and his first conference was Further Confusion 2007. He has also attended Califur, Midwest FurFest, and Biggest Little Fur Con.
Trail Horse's fursuits are:
- Gitano Donkey, a donkey who was made by Wild Life and debuted at Midwest FurFest 2013.
- Clyde, a horse who was made by Brokken and Jax The Purple Bat.
- Trail Pony, a black and brown pony who was constructed by Marylen.
- William Clyde, a Clydesdale horse who was built by Marylen and debuted at Further Confusion 2007.
Born and raised in Northern California, Trail is an electrical engineer and USAF veteran. He graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in 2012 with a BSEE and currently works for an aerospace company. Aside from his furry interests, he enjoys horseback riding.
- Trail Horse's profile on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- Trail Horse's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved January 1, 2014.
- Gitano Donkey on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- Trail Pony on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- William Clyde on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|