|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Throughout the 2010s, Kishiguma contributed to numerous kemono doujinshis. Since 2011 Kishiguma has been a member of ADV game circle Beats Beast Partners and contributes to it by designing characters and drawing some comics on doujinshis. In 2013 he drew the front page of the catalog of Fur~st5.
In 2014 Kishiguma launched his own doujin circle "Yakizake Teishoku (焼鮭定食, Baked Salmon Set Meal)" and published several doujinshis including those on Pazuani. In 2016 Kishiguma designed some characters of Tokyo Afterschool Summoners.
All English titles are provisional and unofficial.
- Yuusetsu Bivoac Night (融雪ビバァクナイト, Melt Snow Bivoac Night, 2014)
- Asmodeus no Toba (アスモデウスの賭場, Gambling house of Asmodeus, 2015)
- Saboten to Waltz wo (仙人掌とワルツを, Dancing Waltz with Cactus, 2015)
- BANDIT AND DRAGON (2016)
- Nyarlathotep (ニャルラトテップ) from Tokyo Afterschool Summoners (2016)
- Nomad (ノーマッド) - As above
- ガンダルヴァ - As above
- スノウ - As above
- See ref 1.
- See below.
- きしぐま - his account on Twitter
- きしぐま - his account on Pixiv
- 岸熊虎五郎 - Doujinshis which he published or contributed to (From the Doujinshi & Manga Lexicon)
- Beats Beasts Partners - Official Website of Beats Beasts Partners (Japanese)
|This stub about a person could be .|