Woody stumbled across the furry fandom in 2004, and began reaching out to the local LAFF community. After attending his first furmeet at age 27, he quickly decided that the furry fandom was not for him. However, he had already begun to make friends within the fandom, and, realizing that it is made up of people from all walks of life and with a wide range of ages, personalities and socio-economic backgrounds, stayed with it.
The following year, he dragged some friends to Midwest FurFest 2005, and, following the convention, agreed to help out the following year.
 Fursona and fursuit
Woody's primary fursona is a male cartoon mutt. He has brown fur with purple headfur, van dyke[clarify] and tail/wrist/ankle accents. Woody's fursuit was made in the image of his fursona and follows a similar color scheme. He can be found fursuiting at conventions, parties and numerous local events.
 Convention involvement
Woody has attended a number of furry conventions, including:
- 2005: Midwest FurFest
- 2006: Midwest FurFest (Registration Staff)
- 2007: Anthrocon (Artists Alley Assistant Manager), Midwest FurFest (Registration Staff)
- 2008: Anthrocon (Artists Alley Assistant Manager), Furry Connection North, Midwest FurFest (Logistics Director)
- 2009: Further Confusion, Midwest FurFest (Logistics Director)
- 2010: Midwest FurFest (Treasurer)
- 2011: Midwest FurFest (Treasurer)
- 2012: Furry Connection North, Midwest FurFest (Treasurer)
- 2013: Elliott's Winter Carnival, Texas Furry Fiesta, Midwest FurFest (Treasurer), Furry Weekend Atlanta, Furry Connection North, Elliott's Spring Gathering, IndyFurCon, Elliott's Fall Festival
- 2014: Midwest FurFest (Treasurer, anticipated)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|