Timeline of Internet coverage
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Timeline of internet coverage)
Timeline of internet coverage of furry fandom.
- Something Awful link of the day: The Foxx's Den.
- Furries Redux item on The Slumbering Lungfish.
- Furry Thinking appeared on Fandomlife.net
- Selfish Fetish piece by Susie Bright that appeared on Eros Zine.
- Gay, furry, bdsm, harem slaves! blog by non-fur Peter Tyson on his website
- Google Current "discovers furries" segment.
- How furry is it? in The Register tabloid website (UK)
- Blog posts by KROQ-FM 
- Blog post Obama's furry new plan unveiled in Pittsburgh in American Thinker
- DeviantArt staff initiate a discussion called When being human just isn't enough, about anthropomorphic art and the viewer's connection to it. There are over 2000 replies.
- How I Make My Furry Costumes: Q+A with Lee Strom (a.k.a. Chairo), an interview with Chairo by Sherilyn Connelly, in the SF Weekly's Exhibitionist blog , January 12, 2012.
- Meet the Furries and Fans at 2012's Most Unconventional Convention by Sherilyn Connelly, in the SF Weekly's Exhibitionist blog , January 17, 2012.
- An Interview With a Furry (March 9, 2012) in The L Magazine
- Greetings From VancouFUR (March 29, 2012) in The Dependent "exclusively-online publication focused squarely on the city of Vancouver."
- The Irregular Podcast episode #2 talks with three furries (July 16, 2012)
- Furros de Nuevo León (www.ridus.ru)
- Top 5 - Furries in gaming, a video by Zoomin.tv. May 24, 2013.
- 11 Eye-Opening Misconceptions About The Furry Fandom, a piece related to attending Califur 2014 at BuzzFeed.  June 5, 2014.