|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Most of Thorn's characters have postfurry aspects, rather than resembling 'generic' furry characters.
Thorn's eponymous main character is a plant-based life-form, made out of mostly vines, that primarily takes the form of a (literally) leaf-nosed fruit bat with grass instead of fur and various floral aspects. Sprouting from their shoulder blades are Bloom and Gloom, two flytrap-esque blossoms on the ends of long, supple vines. Bloom has pink petals and is basically good; Gloom has purple petals and is basically evil. The blossoms have a finite amount of control over themselves and over Thorn, especially if they work together (a rare occasion), but ultimately, Thorn holds the reins.
Other characters include:
- Lily, a computer chip with a body made out of electronic, mechanical and vegetative parts and a female personality
- Eden, a hermaphrodite skunk-dragon hybrid with a Halloween theme
- Lexie, a female red long-eared drake with many extreme piercings
- Nezumi, Thorn's former fursona, a male lab rat with electrical powers and large bat wings
- Rika, a female fruit bat raised by vampire bats with a taste for blood and gore
- Aster, a male pegasus who is blue with a rainbow and a star marking his groin
- Fritz, an intersex dik-dik
- Alter, a male rat monster with three intact eyes, one missing eye, two mouths and six tongues
Conventions & Meets
|This stub about a person could be .|