From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- This documentation is transcluded from Template:Infobox species/doc and needs to be edited separately.
The goal of the infobox is to aid in allowing easy reading and dissemination of information regarding non-furry biological species at the beginning of the article. It includes name, image, and biological hierarchy.
| name =
| image =
| caption =
| kingdom =
| phylum =
| class =
| order =
| family =
| tribe =
| genus =
| species =
| binomial =
| synonyms =
- name is the name of the species.
- image is reserved for a reference image of the species.
- caption places a caption beneath the image.
- biological classification (kingdom, order, genus, etc...), self explanatory
- range map denotes the location of the species