|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
FoxMajik was originally an IRC nick on Yiffnet. FoxMajik's nick was chosen to fit into the eight character limit for nicks enforced at the time, and to be as unique as possible. The name is in last-name-first order, and so it should be pronounced as Majik Fox. Majik is the player's primary name; most people call him Majik.
- Care Bear - A Care Bear character[clarify] on the SpinDizzy and FurryMUCK online role-playing games.
- Teddy Bear - A plushie bear[clarify]
- Majik - A quadruped kermode bear
- Dason - A skyliner, a custom made concubine animal somewhat resembling a cross between a sugar glider and an otter
- Amodeo - A Red Panda, a character originally created and owned by Findra. In later years the character and the original Amodeo fursuit were shared by Findra and FoxMajik. Upon Findra's death, FoxMajik received the fursuit from its creator, MoreFurLess, for safe keeping.
- In discussions with mutual friends of Findra, it was decided the fursuit and character should be perpetuated[clarify] in memory of Amodeo and his original owner. After several years the original Amodeo fursuit was worn out and was replaced once more by MoreFurLess. MoreFurLess suggested wings and a halo for the suit, added at no additional charge, as a memorial tribute to the Findra.
- Skiltek, also known as Tek and Sparky - A Skiltaire. Created in late 2002 on Tapestries MUCK after the discovery of several websites about skiltaire. The character was infrequently used due to lack of other skiltaire to interact with until his creator met Mark Merlino, the original creator of the species, at Conifur Northwest 2003 where the first drawing of his character (referred to jokingly as the IKEA drawing) was completed. Mark's skiltaire character Sy introduced Skiltek to several other skiltaire.
- Skiltek was captured by humans for use as a technical engineer on the Kutek space station. It was thought that because skiltaire are fiercely independent and very loyal, he would make a good maintainer of the space station.
- The Project Amber space station project was terminated in 1978 and Skiltek was released into society on Earth through an integration program designed to aid with reducing the impact of culture shock. Up to this point he had been forgotten about as a component of the space station project due to someone writing down his serial number incorrectly at the creation of the project.
- Skiltek is the product of a breeding program known as Project A whose purpose was to develop skiltaire with enhanced technical empathy. He is a direct descendant of Enki, the God of Sweet Water. Originally the owners of the Kutek space station had intended to euthanize Skiltek as it was suspected that he would not be capable of integrating with society due to his previous isolation and his status as a minor deity, however it was thought that termination of his life may anger Enki and bring on the wrath of the gods.
- It has been suggested that Skiltek was a facilitator of the technology that centered around Project Rainbow and may have indirectly been responsible for the loss of the lives of many people involved in the project.
Foxmajik owns several fursuits of his fursonas/characters. Majik's was built by Jill0r (head) and More Fur Less (body), Skiltek full suit by Arend Studios, Amodeo (V1 and V2) by MoreFurLess, Teddy bear fursuit[clarify] by Jill0r (head) and Matrices (body), and his plushie suit[clarify] by Midori and DenimWizzard.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- foxcub.net - FoxMajik's official website
- Foxmajik on Furaffinity
- Foxmajik on Livejournal
- Foxmajik on Pounced.org
|This stub about a person could be .|