I, Blaze Darkarma, am a personal friend of this individual's character and am responsible for the information provided here to Wikifur. I am posting this in accordance for reference and taking such responsibility. The context of this character is a fursona and no additional information about the character's origin will be posted at this time in order to comply with "Context" codes of Wikifur. This article is "cleaned-up" and has been so since its creation. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blazedarkarma (talk • contribs) .
- That's all good, but that doesn't necessarily make an article appropriate to have on this Wiki.
- One thing that concerns me is the lack of any external references. (and the fact that the "unreferenced" tag was removed without actually adding any references)
- If information about this character is not found elsewhere online, then I feel obligated to point out that WikiFur is not a free webhost, and that its purpose is to act as an encyclopedia that documents existing aspects of the furry fandom, and not to host a copy of a primary source. --Douglas Muth 22:15, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- The unreferenced tag was removed because I added a reference into the talk page, myself, as noted in that helpful little tag. Also, I thought the purpose of a wikipedia is to be an encyclopedia of information and knowledge. I'd only assume that an existing individual's fursona would be somewhat important to the furry community and useful to the growth of Wikifur. --Blaze Darkarma 5:28pm EST, March 7, 2007
- Actually, by "reference", we mean a site that is external to this Wiki. If you look around at some other articles, you will that they have sections called "External links" or "References" at the bottom of them. That is what we had in mind. --Douglas Muth 22:32, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- I can understand you wishing to prevent furs from using Wikifur as a "personal homepage" and that it would be much easier to accept personal fursonas if they had external links beyond a person's brain. I'll see what I can do, such as, add this character to a personal story of my own and then use such as a reference here. Would that be appropriate? --Blaze Darkarma 5:49pm EST, March 7, 2007