how relevant is this?
Well... since Therian Temple allowed to stay, I'm assuming this is relevant enough... but for the sake of argument, what is the relevance of this website to furry? as I have stated repeatedly: Therian is NOT a fandom. Werelist is NOT a furry site. I dunno... just wanting to spark a bit of debate... - cchristian talk
- This website is relevant because of its relevant importance to therianthropy which shares many ties to furry.--Kendricks Redtail 07:05, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- This has already been discussed above. The website is relevant because of its importance to therianthropy which shares many ties to furry. The relevance of this page was last discussed in 2007, and it has not been touched since. On the same coin, should the therianthropy article be deleted as well? This article hasn't been disputed for years. Why now? -Theriwolf 15:05, 3 October 2011 (EDT)
- Because I haven't been around since 2007. As for your argument:
- Therianthropy is important to furry, but not everything that is important to therianthropy is important to furry. While I agree furry and therian often overlap, they aren't the same thing, not at all.
Article update (March 8, 2012)
Keep, merge, delete?. One vote for merge - Spirou 18:40, 8 March 2012 (EST)
Merge this to a section, or simply set as redirect? -- Sine 18:07, 5 January 2012 (EST)
- I think simply redirecting could possibly cause confusion, but a merge should work nicely. Equivamptalk 18:29, 5 January 2012 (EST)
- I vote for keep. The guideline on notability states "It is generally sufficient to ask whether a topic is noteworthy enough that the average fur (or even a small group of furs) would find it interesting. Generally, anything which is connected to, or of interest to members of, the Furry fandom is notable for our purposes." I think this article easily passes that test by being of interest to members of the furry fandom who are also therians. Jarandhel 23:44, 18 March 2012 (EDT)