- The following was removed from the article as defamatory. You're going to need to back these up with specific references. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:41, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Tipp enjoys sending logs of him yiffing with others and harassing them (being an anti-furry) to other people to discredit and harass those he hates. Another of his favourite activities is following people he dislikes to other networks (cyberstalking). He claims to not want to talk to them, but always starts off with "yiff in hell, furfag!" or "kill yourself for me!". Quite pathetic, indeed. While being a fur himself, he claims otherwise and openly targets anyone he thinks to be a fur for trolling and harassment.
- Alright. Sources: Tipp's harassment on Furnet, Tipp's continued harassment on Rizon Network. RingtailedFox 17:47, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- The first link doesn't even work. From the second, it looks like you need to learn to use the ignore function of your IRC client. The level of harrassment that we cover would be stalking someone at conventions, not trading trivial insults over IRC. If you're a regular of /b/, you should be used to far worse every day. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:57, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Basically, anything someone doesn't like can be considered as defamatory, using the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" method of logic. By this extension, Sibe or anyone else that has anything bad about them, whether or not it's true, could complain and have it removed. That's just unrealistic and foolish. Not to mention immature. If you don't want to accept responisibility and consequences for your actions, DON'T DO THEM! It's that simple.
- As for the ignore function, I use it... it's worthless when someone simply changes hostmasks via a proxy. I don't visit /b/ often, and i don't contribute there. You need to spend more time in the furry fandom, GreenReaper to see how people truly behave. The link works for me. RingtailedFox 18:02, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Besides, these logs only prove what i'm claiming. I'm sorry you don't like it, and that the world's not full of sunshine, rainbows, and people that never say a bad thing about anyone or anything, but that's reality. RingtailedFox 18:48, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sibe did real-life things to multiple people, some of which were recorded in ways that were rather immutable(ie. court records). On the other hand, it's probably the norm to have at least someone you dislike, to have a bad day, or to be cockier online than in real life. Not that it's good, just that usually it falls beneath our notice. --Rat 19:47, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- I understand. He claims he wants nothing to do with me, but then proceeds to openly harass and target me, asking his friends to boot me from their channels, and so on. He can hate me all he wants. Just leave me alone if you say you want to stay away from me. RingtailedFox 20:24, 28 July 2009 (UTC)