Talk:The Legend of Zelda
I've added the "appropriate?" tag to this. It's a huge cut-and-paste from Wikipedia, and it's not clear to me how it is relevant to the furry fandom.--Higgs Raccoon 17:16, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
- I concur that the article in its current form is not appropriate for Wikifur. It could be if it can be pared down and given a primary focus on the anthropomorphic elements of the game, similar to what we've done in the World of Warcraft article. --mwalimu 17:26, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Saying that there is no furry in zelda is like saying that there is no furry in water...
- Fair enough. Do you think you could edit the article to focus on them and remove most of the non-furry content? Simply copying the entire Wikipedia article here doesn't make a good Wikifur article. --mwalimu 17:50, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Very good point. I wonder if we should let info about zoras... I see pics of then in many furry comunits... But Im not sure...
- Considering the fact that Zoras have pervaded the fandom to some extent and it is clear that they are not human and aren't alien either, I think it would safe to say that they should be included on Wikifur because they represent anthropomorphized versions of amphibians within the Zelda universe. That's how many in the fandom take them at least and we are here to follow what the community believes and not to impose our own opinions on those facts. SilverserenC 00:32, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
(My, should the template be this aggressive red? Well, anyway.)
I vote no. The article was already tagged as inappropriate and, as a result of discussion, was trimmed down to furry-related info. Articles that describe furry-related material in a popular culture work aren't something out or ordinary. The culture itself started as fandom of animal characters in science fiction. It's still not a thing-in-itself; whether Simba or Balto are furry characters is debatable, but they are subjects of interest of the furry fandom. EvilCat 22:13, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
Listen, Its I who created the page, and then Tell me what can I do avoid deletion, what I should change, or add, how much should I add, Please, I think that wikifur should not be withouth any mention of zelda. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- I, while not Kali and voted "no", recommend adding more information that has direct connection to furry fandom (not just anthro genre). For example, Silverseren mentioned Zoras' popularity with furries, I would love to read about it. EvilCat 20:48, 29 March 2011 (CEST)
- I do: here. Wow, Zelda is more populahttp://en.wikifur.com/w/index.php?title=Talk:The_Legend_of_Zelda&action=edit§ion=2r with furries than I thought O_o EvilCat 22:38, 29 March 2011 (CEST)
I added you on my deviant art.
I Hope that What I did is enough, I dont know what else to post... If they still want to delete the page after all of this... Well... I will simple Surrender... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- I think that after such revision, if no issues arise, the deletion template should be removed after one week. EvilCat 04:07, 30 March 2011 (CEST)
Wait!? So normal users like me can't remove after a revision? It was writen there that it should be removed after a revision or else the entire article was going to disaperar today! Man, So I think that I did a big mistake, by taking out the sing... What should I do? Put It back? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- Don't worry, the general rule is "if nobody says anything, you've done right". And even if somebody's has something to say, it's not like you can break WikiFur %) Editing history is stored, so if by some accident you do something unexpected, one of patrolling users will fix it. EvilCat 17:25, 31 March 2011 (CEST)
Thank you. Ohh, and I was thinking... I added an part in the humans article, but i dont know if its good or ofensive. I send some messages to that page moderator, but nobody aswer me... I want your opnion, I used various referençes to tv tropes, to tell about stories were humans are the opressor, things that I normally see, and linked it to tropes that discuss these things, like the trope "humans are bastards". I alreandy sen that your a nice person, so if you tell me to delete it, I will delete it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- As far as nobody says anything, the consensus is assumed, so be bold %) I've read your edit of Human article, and patrolling users also read it for sure. One user even fixed some grammar. Your contribution is welcome. EvilCat 21:51, 1 April 2011 (CEST)
Thanks a lot, About my grammar is that Im from Brazil... So you know.. I speak most portuguese... Anyways, thanks a lot, I gave you a watch and a lhama badge on Deviant Art.