Removed the "anti-fur" mention. It's not anti-fur. Also removed the "douchebag" quote; I've certainly never heard of it, and I post there. --Brody
- "Wikifur Article
- Kiwi Remy Saotome
- Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:05 pm
- >Iconoclastic wrote: It will get filed under "Anti-furries," I'm sure.
- So? We're not anti-furry. We're anti-douchebag."
- Spirou 04:50, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- You already did make clear it's not an "Anti-fur" site. The "Douchebag" quote from the forum was added to the article to reinforced that notion. Spirou 04:59, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- One quote from one poster does not a consensus make. That sentence is portrayed, in your edit, as an official tagline, but it is not. Indeed, most of the mods just wanted a place to talk about borderline topics without Furtopia banning them. If you have some desperate need to put that quote in there, say 'a general consensus among some of the posters is summed up by a post made by contributor Kiwi Saotome: "<insert quote here>"' --Brody
- (PS The grammatical change is correct...I looked it up.)
- Oh, no, no,... A Wikifur entry is not set in stone, and you have the perfect right to change it until it reflects a 100% accurate view related to the site (specially being a member.) The quote was added just to try to emphasize the non-"Non-furry" view of the place, being the only instance I could find of a member making know their stance about it. =) Spirou 18:48, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
Edited out that 40oz Hyena came up with the whole name "tumbles the stairdragon". He in fact did come up with "tumbles". However I coined "stairdragon". All who were witness put the two together, so LOLfurries as a whole came up with the name. -Koogs
The matter is still being disputed, the site may be gone, but website-snapshots corroborates the info, you made a couple edits with such info still on it (why remove now,) so is still worth discussing, even if it had been tried to be sanitized. Will make the point the site has ended its run, and the LJ community is up - Spirou 02:50, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- I took enough snap-shots of the site if you wish to recreate, unfortunately is furry relevant matter (like the omitted data) - Spirou 03:05, 26 February 2010 (UTC)