Talk:The Deadly Wolves
- It's not what I'd call "spammed" in the sense of having nonsensical content or external links, but I agree it's not very well written at the moment, even after reverting a couple of recent questionable edits. I'll tag it for cleanup. --mwalimu 15:27, 26 September 2010 (UTC)
The page's been cleaned in a sense. I believe it should be deleted, but I just reverted to an earlier thing. I am fairly terrible with the art of wiki-fu. This article was created to generate popularity for a band I do not believe exists any longer, and therefore should be removed. Even if it's still there, this is a poor plea for e-fame and e-fortune, since it was made by Conner himself. --UnicornsFucking 11:16, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- If the band no longer exists, the page should be updated accordingly, not deleted. WikiFur is not just about documenting things in the present, but as they were in the past. And unlike Wikipedia, we don't discourage people from creating pages about themselves and their own works, though we do expect the resulting articles be objective and comply with NPOV. --mwalimu 16:36, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
Anyway i've just registered on here today. to take a look at this page as well as the user who made it. I've have to say that there's more to this band as well as the creator of this page. Especially some very questionable methods. Basically examples of this band is most likely fake since there's a journal mentioning the questional content of their music. (If they are even a band at all.) In fact i suspect the band is all one person being Conner himself.
This journal seems to prove it based on the comment by a user. Stolen Music Tracks Other links which can link the said band. (All are banned FA accounts though.) DeadlyWolvesBand TheDeadlyWolves Fanclub ConnerFirehawk CobaltLecreed Shadowconner
Journal on Jerboaman page Deadly Wolves Song Requests Music from ConnerFirehawk WHOO MUSIC! The Hemmings Song Request Basically another complaint for a person Submission in ConnerFirehawk Page The Deadly Wolves Sprite ConnerFirehawk BandCamp Page
Also two of his comparisons songs from his Record Album. Everybody is a DJ.
There's just something very familiar about these songs themselves. Where the exact music comes from.
Which i'm sure the creator can explain since he made a wiki page himself. Conner Lupindo Hemming Though i would suspect that he wouldn't be very honest at explaining why there are so many accounts of his banned on furaffinity.
IMO despite all of the the stuff i've seen. I do think i have to agree with the previous user Unicorn that this is a questionable attempt at popularity. Plus if they were a real band there would be a much better summary about each member of the band.
Sorry if this is a bit too long since i don't want to take up a lot of space. --Tridragon 20:03, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- Personally I'm wondering if we should even be covering this. Does it actually have anything to do with furry fandom, or is it just that the leader/sole operator/whatever likes wolves? Perhaps merge to Conner Lupindo Hemming with a lot of cutting. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:44, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- It's the latter unfoutunately, since i'm almost done with citing references about the user who created this page. There's so much references to cite that i had sort everything into a notepad. Though i wonder if there is a way to post everything here.--Tridragon 22:13, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
Wikipedia Entry History
- Well actually today while i was searching on google to cite references on the band. It's seems that connner also tried to promote his band on wikipedia multiple times. each time a speedy deletion of said article by DJ Claymore. Basically SSP (Shameless Self Promotion) Discussion of deletion of said article User Page of Shadowconner Basically the history page confirms this. --Tridragon 18:17, 16 December 2010 (UTC)