If there are no clothes allowed, why are Bible and Toop wearing tops?
- Because all of the males furry/anthro are okay to put there shirts on, but no pants and underwear allows. But females don't wear nothing. -- Andres Chung, Jr.(talk) 09:42, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
Just a heads up on putting articles in categories... it is generally sufficient to list an article in 2 or 3 categories at most. For example, if an article is listed in Category:Comics, there's no need to also list it in Category:Culture or Category:Publications, both of which are parents to the Comic category. I also removed some of the extra categories such as "yiff", "spooge" and "pornography", and put the article instead into the newly created Category:Mature comics, which I think covers all 3 of those things. :-)
Do let me know if you have any questions, however. --Dmuth 02:53, 19 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Is that a direct quote from the signage? If not, it really could be phrased better. -- Siege 02:32, 24 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- The entire article needs to be cleaned up, not just that section. ;) Spaz Kitty 15:58, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
Is this a prank?
There's 40+ entries for this comic, a comic that (at date) contains exactly one strip and was only created a month ago. Is this a prank? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- I am concerned, too. At this point, these are mostly empty pages with little information on them, and I do not feel that they add to the overall value of this wiki. We have a few options:
- Flesh out each page
- Mark each page for merging in with The Anthroness
- Mark each page in for merging with a seperate page of Anthroness characters
- Mark each page for Speedy Deletion.
- Thoughts, anyone? --Douglas Muth 19:47, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think we should merge them onto one page - and probably on this one, since the article itself is so small. It makes little sense to have to go to 40 different pages to find out about the characters of the comic. Those articles are likely to remain stubs, anyway. The only thing we really lose is the characters being in the character category hierarchy, and that's no big loss. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:42, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I had a similar concern some months ago when someone started creating articles for many of the minor supporting characters in a couple of comic strips. I think a good general rule here is that if a character is almost never seen outside the context of the comic in which they appear, they probably should not have a separate article. They can of course be mentioned in the article for the comic in question. Thoughts? --mwalimu 17:24, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- ...20 more in the last few minutes. Is this person serious? 220.127.116.11 19:41, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think this is starting to get out of hand, and I am seriously questioning if this does not in fact constitute an abuse of the wiki. In fact, the latest entries (Myla, Mouna, Lili, etc.) pretty much have one line of text to them. In the absense of any additional information, I think we should merge these several dozen articles into a single article that covers minor characters from Anthroness. --Douglas Muth 20:07, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think merging them into an article (The Anthroness characters, perhaps?) might be a bit more work (what with copy and pasting and redirects and deleting) than tagging them as character stubs, but I agree the result would be preferable to having so very many stubs. -- Sine 20:40, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry, folks. =( I was at school at the computer room add all my new characters from my webcomic. And NO this is NOT a prank. I was going my job. -- User:Andres Chung, Jr. 07:50, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- No worries. According to previous examples, you were doing the right thing. However, those were all descriptions of well-established characters in long-running comics. I think in this case there is not sufficient justification for these characters to have separate pages, especially as there are so very many of them, almost all of which seem to have little in the way of actual content (unsurprising, since the comic has just begun). I'm not sure we should really be covering them at all until they actually appear in the comic, and certainly having a page for a character that hasn't been shown yet is excessive. --GreenReaper(talk) 05:39, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
As a result of the merge we now have a large number of redirects pointing to this article (most of which have actually been moved off into list of characters in The Anthroness). I'm inclined to just delete these as misleading, at least for those which are nothing more than a species and an age. For example, those linking to Bambi are not likely to expect to end up here. What does everyone else think? --GreenReaper(talk) 22:01, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- Like a good idea - Spirou 01:20, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
I should have checked the recent pages before finish typing. I was testing merging all 79 short (micro, really) entries in one (larger, but more logical) entry. Ah, Are the characters being merged inside the article?, should I delete the The Anthroness (characters) entry,... Oh, it's late. Blah Spirou 07:12, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Wow, you finished them already. I was pasting them into the Anthroness article as I changed them into redirects, so you can see how far I've gotten. Since you've finished the combined article, I'll just continue making redirects without worrying about pasting. --Rat 07:19, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- I tried that initially, but it made it look ridiculous (it would have been the longest Wikifur entry); I then moved 79 of them to it's own, single entry, but it seemed that the main characters paragraphs should be in the main entry,... and now, I'm going to dip my poor typing fingers in a bucket of ice water Xp Spirou 07:25, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
At long last, I'm completed my another comic strip. See for you self you guys. =D Go to my webcomic. --Dragonmorph 21:59, 29 April 2007 (UTC)