Please note the following WikiFur Policy (from WikiFur:What WikiFur is): Vanity articles, that is, articles about a person or project which are written by the article subject or someone involved with a project, are acceptable on WikiFur, unlike Wikipedia. In order for WikiFur to remain a useful resource for information, though, these articles need to be factual and concise. Articles which are written for humor value or are lacking in reliable, documentable sources are likely to be edited for accuracy, or if the information is not documentable, deleted altogether.
If you have humorous or non-factual information you would like to provide, provide a forum for commentary about yourself or your project, or wish to provide other non-encyclopedic information (within existing WikiFur policies and the boundaries of good taste), you are welcome to create a WikiFur account and post that in the User: namespace pages.
Please stop adding external links. Many of them are not live and Thaily has requested they be removed.
PLEASE STOP EDITING THIS PAGE!
You'd think that the person the page is about would have any say in what it includes and doesn't.
I do not consider myself to be a significant part of the fandom anymore and do not wish this stub to be elaborated upon, including with external links to my on-line presence elsewhere. So just leave it alone. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Thaily (talk • contribs) 07:57, 21 July 2008 (UTC).
If moderators read this, please lock the post to prevent further editing. If you cannot lock the stub, please just delete it. - —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Thaily (talk • contribs) 07:59, 21 July 2008 (UTC).
- We normally add public available URLs to user's articles for people perusing the Wiki to check the works of the artists. But, in this case, do you wish to have your article excluded?. f you do not wish to be included in WikiFur (wishing to remain away, keeping a low profile, moving away from fandom,etc,..) we can safely lock the entry to public view, if you like.
- Leaving the article up like this will not prevent other editors coming (which have not read the "Talk page",) from editing it again. Please inform us what do you wish us to do with the article. Thanks - Spirou 08:13, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Nvm. I guess GreenReaper got the ball on it =P Spirou 08:15, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- So yet more double standards from the lads of wikifur.....
- RedStorm 10:33, 22 July 2008 (UTC)