I have added the "appropriate?" tag to this article, as it describes a project with no release date, nor an actual address at the time. In the past, articles on such works-in-progress have been removed from WikiFur until they go online.--Higgs Raccoon 17:10, 23 April 2014 (EDT)
- I submit an appeal for this article to remain. I provide as evidence the article entitled "Furmunity" which also states no clear date of release, but is not subject to this tag. The issue of the URL is due to spam blacklisting by wikifur systems, I have appealed to GreenReaper for the URL to be white listed. Jayson Husky 23:01 23 April 2014 (BST)
- EDIT: URL now correctly inserted within the article thanks to GreenReaper whitelisting it.
- -- Jayson Husky 06:43, 24 April 2014, (BST)
Not Alpha, but Pre-Alpha?. with a TBD release date?. This is more nebulous than "future project", even. - Spirou 19:03, 24 April 2014 (EDT)
- I still don't see how the term pre-alpha merits this article the "candidate for deletion" tag, the project is virtually complete (in its web sense) with the android app following up behind, a release date is in the near future, however it cannot be identified to a specific date. Again I reference the "furaffinity" article as it also uses the term pre-alpha but does not have the same issues as this article. - Jayson Husky 06:27 25 April 2014 (BST)
- Fur Affinity is not listed as a pre-alpha project. It is a fully functional site since 2005. The "Appropriate" tag was added here as (normally) future projects/actions/meets are (again, normally) not considered set/final historical information/lore. An indication of "future release" is already a red flag, a TBD date is clearly not solidifying its assured status as a Wiki article.
- A recommendation would be to save the data so far offline, and delete the article until such time the project is complete (giving it some leeway if the near completion date is within a reasonable timeframe), but add the site's name to the "Websites to add" page to indicate that this site is a valid, future entry. a lot of things can happen between PreAlpha/TBD and final launch (it has happened before and too often, the "reason" to implement the "appropriate" tag on the article). Hope the explanation/suggestions helps. - Spirou 04:49, 25 April 2014 (EDT)
- Spirou, my apologies, I used the term fur affinity instead of furmunity, I am well aware of FurAffinity and it's status (having been a registered user since 2007). The SuitUp! Project is to be released within the month of May, but I have no specific date yet. I will at the next available instance copy the article thus far and inform you here, then would you be able make the appropriate changes you specified above? I am currently unaware of how this is performed. - Jayson Husky 12:41 25 April 2014 (BST)
- Final Edit: I have saved a copy of this wiki entry so I may return the article once the app has launched. Spirou, you can now make the alterations you suggested. - Jayson Husky 14:27 25 April 2014
- Thanks foe the heads up on Furmunity (nine years on Pre-Alpha is a tad longer than just a "future project"). Its date has been saved, article deleted, with the note that it can be recreated at a later date when it becomes active.
- "I have saved a copy of this wiki entry so I may return the article once the app has launched. Spirou, you can now make the alterations you suggested." Thank you, and no problem. The article is not banned, and you are welcome to reintroduce it when it becomes active. Thank you for the understating, and apologies for any trouble. - Spirou 21:17, 25 April 2014 (EDT)