- I'll worry about that later. Right now there are two of those categories and someone has to pick which one will be the primary one so the other can be removed. --Markus 05:54, 23 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Oh, lordy, where do I begin? I think that articles with large amounts of spelling and grammar cleanup to be done should have that noted when being considered for the weekly feature. -- Siege 06:49, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- At the time it was a daily feature, and we were just starting up, so our standards were a little lower. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 07:14, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Indeed. To admit faults, I chose the words I did and wrote in a hurry for one primary reason. I had distractions and I had taken a while to get it done often meaning frequent breaks. This didn't allow me much time to check it myself since I was often flustered by the delays and didn't care about the grammar and spelling until I finished and threw it through Microsoft Word's spell-check utility. It's not perfect, but it didn't yell at me too much except to point out a few errors it didn't have any corrections for. --Markus 07:25, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
All right. Well, I think this article has been put back into Feature-status shape now. :) -- Siege 07:33, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
The Spoiler Tag
I think you put that spoiler note in the wron place there Siege. Moving it down to the character list since that seems to give away some bits of the plots more than the individual articles themselves do. --Markus 18:09, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. I wasn't entirely certain that I'd put it in the best place. -- Siege 19:41, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Fixed alot of fan fiction and noncannical facts that where added as fact
Their was alot of noncannical facts like General Peppers full name being Cornelius Pepper and Androsses last name being Oikonny. Alot of this is fan belief but not proven through cannical information.
- Thanks for the fixes. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 15:25, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- Some of those changes made and the addition of information are a little out of place. For one, I don't see how the production history (which I just renamed from "Starfox History) is a spoiler as it doesn't give away any in-game plot information. The characters section on the other hand certainly does. Why it was moved is beyond me. Second.. The links added to the bottom of the page were placed wrong. They can be best placed in External Links, which I did. And when creating the article, the only information I used came from the Wikipedia article in part, and the linked professional article in a larger portion. No other source was used that I can remember. ----Markus(talk) 21:03, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
Characters (and references)
I think more of the character information could be pulled out into seperate articles. I'm inclined to think links to character articles should just be links rather than links plus summaries.
On another note entirely, the References section needs significant cleanup. -- Sine 19:02, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- I moved some links around from References to External Links and one from See Also to References. Does that work? ----Markus(talk) 21:04, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
I noticed that this page, rather then showing the majority of what was really written, was replaced by a rather tear-jerking (ha) story about a furry who doesn't want to be furry anymore. Any particular reason why? o.o? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- Yes. It is an open proxy vandalism attack from an as yet unknown source and the admin team is in action trying to clamp it down and clean up any remaining affected pages.
The Nintendo Power comics
First off, the Fara Phoenix bit I just deleted was wrong, Fara was Fox's girlfriend (or strongly implied girlfriend) in the comics, and definitely not his mother. Fox's mother was named Vixie Reynard in the comics. The information about her was mostly correct, just for the wrong character. I just deleted that bit because the comics are not considered canon. So, someone could re-add that information, just pointing out it is not considered canon, and getting the Fara/Vixie mixup fixed. Or just decide to not keep it. Possibly start a new article for the comics? Or perhaps a new section listing non-canon characters not created by fans, which would also include Faye and Miyu from Star Fox 2. Anywho, here's a link to thecomics in question.Crucifox(talk) 14:54, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- We know its not canon. All of the special publications that were made such as the SF64 comic are not canon. And SFCommand in itself may not be considered canon since it has so many endings and the next game might only just pick up at the halfway point from Command.
- All of the relevant material is put into this one page, partly because it would be a hassle to spread it out over multiple articles. This includes the comics although I (as only one of the editors at least) try to make sure I specify which characters are only seen in the comics. There does need to be some special copy editing for the characters to further specify comic characters from canon characters, and further still to seperate the personalities of the canon characters from their comic counterparts so a difference can be clearly seen between the Canon Fox and the Comic Fox for example. How does this sound? --Markus(talk) 21:05, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds complicated. Why I just deleted (not very nice, I know) it and left a comment when I noticed it was wrong (in or out of canon), since I wasn't really sure about the "comics vs. game" policy on the article. Figured someone would know what to do.Crucifox 21:27, 9 March 2007 (UTC)