- He does owe money, this can be corroborated by at least two other furs regarding to a single incident - I do not know of any other incidents, myself. As for the other stuff, no idea. -- Anonymous Coward, 27Nov2006
- No evidence is given for the assertions. No links to identify what snowfox is being talked about. "Generally considered to be a mooch" - by who? Referred to as an emo slut - by who? And why should we care about their opinion? Without answers to these, it is unlikely to last long, and even with them most of what is here is opinion, not fact. --GreenReaper(talk) 11:06, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- It is also worth noting that anonymous accusations aren't going to carry a lot of weight, either.
- Now if we were pointed to say, some blog entries that detailed the accusations, and either provided proof or corroboration of the accusations, we could at the very least change the article to say something like, he has been accused by several individuals of owing money, and include a link to any response he may have made --Douglas Muth 14:54, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- Also noted that the article doesn't seem consistent in whether it is talking about a species or a person. But I'm not sure it matters - either way you read it, it looks like SpD material to me. --mwalimu 16:24, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
Whatever you write... Write it with respect please... 184.108.40.206 21:47, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Anyone got a IRL picture of him? --Rat 05:48, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
Certificate of Death/Obituary?
Do we have either of those? We've got court records to document issues of stalking from other, less-scrupulous members of the fandom, and I was wondering if we had anything to mark the death officially. Death Certificate, Newspaper Obituary, anything like that. I'm not finding anything on my end, and was wondering if any of his friends or family could provide it as a reference. LiveJournal or BBS entries aren't really credible sources, in the end, and even though I'm anonymous, I am a bit of a stickler for references on articles, lest things be blown out of proportion.
Proof can't be denied, after all. It could also put to rest some grudges former associates of his may have had/still have.