The Sex Adventures of Slappy Squirrel
Slappy has recently re-appeared in an ongoing sex-comedy series of stories entitled The Sex Adventures of Slappy Squirrel, written by Mac O'Damia under the pseudonym of Lobo the Duck on Palcomix. The premise of the stories is that Slappy now resides in England, having been exiled from the US for political reasons, and now resides with the hyper-phallic Lobo the Duck, who she coaxes into having passionate sex with her. Skippy Squirrel occasionally appears in short sketches, now working as a successful film director and in a relationship with Dot Warner.
- Should we list third party porno fanfic as appearances of major character in serious articles instead of legitimate third party sources (movies, comics, books, webcomics, etc,...). Reading the section reads like a cheap 5cent fantasy rag, not serious at all for this article. Should we add all the related media on rule34.paheal.net?.
- Moved section to discussion page for discussion Spirou 15:46, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- For any all characters that Wikifur hosts? (Bugs Bunny, the Warners, etc). I am for it, up to other sysops/editors - Spirou 15:59, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- It's probably safe to assume that most fictional characters of that notoriety are going to get Rule 34'ed by somebody somewhere. As long as such works are relatively little known I don't see any point in digging for them to cover in Wikifur, but neither do I have any problem with covering the ones that do achieve a degree of notability. And as a couple of others have pointed out, we should make it clear that these are fan works not sanctioned by the original creators (assuming it's true). --mwalimu 16:44, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- As the author of both this article and the stories concerned, I just want to make it clear that in no way was I using the WikiFur article either to advertise the stories or to breach copyright. I am happy to include a copyright note on the text if it is agreed to put it back up, but again, I also agree that this can only be done if others deem the stories noteworthy enough. Those with Palcomix access will know that the story thread involved is nearing the end of the fifth story within the series, and it has over 1,000 views thus far, but I leave it to the decision of the individual contributors as to whether this is noteworthy or not, for fear of being seen as biased towards my own works. --Crablogger 14:45, 3 March 2010 (UTC)